Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:27 am

If he was gettin dick he wouldn't be sexually harassing all the ladies.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:31 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:27 am
If he was gettin dick he wouldn't be sexually harassing all the ladies.
He likes spreading AIDS amongst the straight population, never realizing that his most succesful poz expedition was his entire creative output.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:33 am

That's no joke - his "undercutting a movie's mood with a joke/snark" shit infected both the sequel trilogy and the other Marvel movies. Man's a cancer.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:53 am

You should be glad that he doomed these franchises.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:28 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:45 pm
So what exactly was Joss Whedon supposed to have done?
Still has yet to truly say - he claims Whedon said something racist but didn't specify.
He doesn't need to specify anything. Such is the joy of Current Year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 pm

It’s 2021, you can just make something up and people have to believe you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:45 am

>have your new woke main character be a criminal on probation, because being a womxn of color is apparently no longer oppressive enough
>make a most elegant switch to a new Batwoman by having a jet crash down right next to her, with the Batsuit being conveniently on board (with no trace of the previous owner)
>have the Batsuit fit her with no issues, despite the fact it was customized for someone who takes up the same volume as a skeleton
>have Batwoman of Color hold a lecture about identity politics to a butler of color and an Asian womxn
>explain previous absence of the Batmobile by having it hiddine in a secret cave within the already secret cave that is the Batcave
>have the Batmobile be nothing more than a generic black sportscar, like something you'd cobble together in Gran Turismo or Need For Speed to have at least something vaguely Batman-themed
>reveal that the Batsuit can only be pierced by Kryptonite
>reveal that the Batsuit can only be pierced by Kryptonite
>Reveal. That the Batsuit. Can only be pierced. By Kryptonite
>KRYPTONITE
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Kryptonite? Has that stuff ever been established as especially tough material or something? I don't get that. Superman is weak to it because it's basically giving him radiation poisoning or some shit, not because it's a better version of tungsten.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:45 am
>have your new woke main character be a criminal on probation, because being a womxn of color is apparently no longer oppressive enough
I wouldn’t have guessed that they started to describe blacks in more realistic way.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:43 pm
Kryptonite? Has that stuff ever been established as especially tough material or something?
It can apparently withstand atmospheric entry, but any mad scientist - or Batman - worth his salt has no trouble grinding it into powder, or cutting it into whatever blade- or bullet-shape they desire in their attempt to kill Superman.
It's pretty much just a space rock that is toxic to some people, as opposed to Current Year space rocks that are lesbian and toxic to *white* people.
And the comic Batsuit is often shown to be in varying levels of bulletproof, but that's usually just a backup lifesaver since Bruce prefers to not get hit in the first place.

My guess is that they couldn't into Arkham Series Batman action, so they came up with a lame excuse that discourages the bad guys from carrying guns or something.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:47 pm

Why not just make it regular bullet proof then? How high is the chance of some random perp to pack an anti-material rifle?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!