Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:46 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:50 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 pm

I love how people unironically say that as if it meant anything. "Captain Marvel will be responsible for defeating Thanos!" in an overproduced, underwritten, poorly-acted multibillion dollars extravaganza. So amazing.
With what? The power of love lasers? The strength of wisdom that can only come from being a wise female?

I haven't seen the movie, but they should've given her something like what Firestorm has, like energy manipulation. To give her SOME reason to important against Thanos.

The reason she was a C-team player in the comics is because she could just fly, have Kree strength, and shoot yellow blasts. That's it. It was mainly just a legacy from an ash can character Stan made in a hurry to keep (and bury) the name so DC couldn't have it.

This probably the real reason her comics arent selling. Her only real power now is just giving lectures.
She'll destroy Thanos because she's a strong independent woman the patriarchy can't hold back, and that's more powerful than the ability to rewrite reality on a whim.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:08 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:50 am
This probably the real reason her comics arent selling. Her only real power now is just giving lectures.
And it just so happens to be Thanos' main weakness. He'll try to rupture his ear drums faster than if he stumbled into a Vogon poetry slam.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Resting bitch face > every other super power.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:57 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Found this vid via RLM's CM review and oh my what a cunty biatch she really is. I believe the CM role really went into her head, she really believes she's some kind of super woman amongst the low life worms and insects to whom lowly questions she doesn't bother answering.

That was worse than I imagined. I feel like some Wraith just drained my Charisma stat and I have to grind some trash mobs for XP to cure the drain.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:17 pm

She's a solid 6 with big fake tits. If she would just smile and try to be attractive I could get over her shitty acting and lack of ass.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Brie Larson's smile is bullshit and you can see it. It's borderline uncanny valley. She's a miserable catlady in training in real life and it comes across in every role she plays. She's not a terrible actress, but she's just a miserable person and can't hide it.

Disney's brainwashing of the masses most be complete if this shit is still making money. Our species deserves to do extinct, there's no hope for us.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm

How can Thanos even lose`? I mean... he can do whatever the fuck he wants, right?

I guess feminism is stronger?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm
How can Thanos even lose`? I mean... he can do whatever the fuck he wants, right?
Captain Marvel is one of the chosen ones. She will use her Conqueror's Haki to enter Super Saiyan Rainbow and unleash her Bankai at maximum spiral power, for she is the feminist who believes in herself.

(Aka hack villains require hack solutions.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:59 pm

I guess feminism is stronger?
Clearly you never read the magnum opus of disgusting fanfic, My Immortal. It's the same mentality.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:14 pm

My Immortal is the only true sequel to Harry Potter.
-Yours Truly