Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 30357
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:12 pm
B-b-b-but muh pre-order...
Who pre-orders animu? Don't you just wait for completed box sets or something?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 27918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:42 pm

I'm sure they just package it with just enough limited edition goodies like keychains, artbooks and audio dramas to get that cash now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:32 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:12 pm
B-b-b-but muh pre-order...
Who pre-orders animu? Don't you just wait for completed box sets or something?
Nips don't make box sets because anime is a (((limited edition collectors item) that costs over $100 for two webisodes.
Does Fagimation still make half season sets like its 2008?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:40 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:32 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:12 pm
B-b-b-but muh pre-order...
Who pre-orders animu? Don't you just wait for completed box sets or something?
Nips don't make box sets because anime is a (((limited edition collectors item) that costs over $100 for two webisodes.
Does Fagimation still make half season sets like its 2008?
Yes, they still do.
And yes, they still overprice the shit out of them.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:40 pm
Does Fagimation still make half season sets like its 2008?
Yeah. I fell for this a couple times. And then the fuckers went and made complete box sets only a year later.
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
Guest

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:40 pm
Does Fagimation still make half season sets like its 2008?
Yeah. I fell for this a couple times. And then the fuckers went and made complete box sets only a year later.
IIRC shit like this + some bad deals made by ADV crashed the western animu import market. I guess it doesn't matter anymore when you're the monopoly.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3233
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:40 pm

I can believe it since ADV is dead.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 27918
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:19 pm

At least here in Krautland I had some luck finding complete collections of late 90s / early 00s mecha animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4770
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Banjo Ginga, voice of Gihren Zabi and Souther, has the Wu Flu. He's 71 years old.

Despite the hype that Japan is handling COVID-19 better than us, that doesn't seem to be the case. Tons of celebrities there have been coming down with it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3233
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

You'd think it would be only slightly better since they've been wearing masks for some time.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests