Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by CIANIgger » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:47 pm
Soy and Furry is some animu about a wolfgirl and a merchant indulging in medieval capitalism. Though what the vast majority of weebdom remembers about the show is that the wolfgirl spent her first couple scenes without any clothes.
Ah. All I needed to know.
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:44 pm

S&W isn't soy or furry. In fact it's so kinographic that it's more like actual milk, which I want to suck out of Korbo like Romulus.
It's economics made me so smart even though I'm still poor.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha was much better. It was S&W with tits. Big tits. It taught me everything I need to know about tax evasion (except for how to not get caught.)

Today I imagined what it would be like to have Sticky Fingers. I could unzip my intestines and throw out my shit on the floor. I would never have to use the bathroom again.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:55 pm

This reminds me: What's the isekai harem version of S&W? 'cause I'd be surprised if that wasn't a thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.