Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:47 am

He made a TV movie called Bagi which was about some dude fighting sexual thoughts about his evil mutated furry cat. I couldn't finish it, it was too much. You can watch that flick in glorious 1080p HD btw.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:02 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:21 am
Astro and family used to get fueled through their asses. I used to have a beautiful crop of Astro pointing at his ass, bent over, asking his mah to fill him up.
I always chalked this up to the era of rectal thermometers, and this was supposed to teach kids to "take it".
お前はもう死んでいる。

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:53 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:47 am
He made a TV movie called Bagi which was about some dude fighting sexual thoughts about his evil mutated furry cat. I couldn't finish it, it was too much. You can watch that flick in glorious 1080p HD btw.
Wtf is this
SpoilerShow
B-b-but if he wasn't such an obsessive autistic furry, he would have just become a doctor instead and there would be no other great mangos. A-a-also, it's not like he is 100% obsessed with furries like Mizayaki does with little girls. Right?
Auli wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 pm
It has none of the pedo rapey shit. Some comedy.

I don't usually recommend show's, but If I do, I recommend FMA:B. Seriously. No joke.
I kinda sorta already dropped it but I'll watch a few more episodes, maybe the show starts to grow on me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:56 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:53 am
Guest wrote:
Wtf is this
SpoilerShow
B-b-but if he wasn't such an obsessive autistic furry, he would have just become a doctor instead and there would be no other great mangos. A-a-also, it's not like he is 100% obsessed with furries like Mizayaki does with little girls. Right?

What the fuck. Tezuka was the proto Jay Naylor.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
I checked it out. It's actually pretty good! I love stuff from this vintage.
The catgirl seems to have feelings for the boy, but he doesn't seem that interested.

This reminded me a lot of The Secret of Nimh and The Plague Dogs. And there's a weird reference to Snow White that just comes out of nowhere. This movie is actually pretty violent and has a huge body count.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Face it, weebs: Animu was rotten to the core from the start.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am

I just realized they made a new Souten no Ken series, first episode is out AND IT'S CGI AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am
I just realized they made a new Souten no Ken series, first episode is out AND IT'S CGI AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH

Fucking gross
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am
Welcome to the future of anime

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:35 pm

This seems to be a joint effort by the entire industry to ruin manly animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette