Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm

The Australian left has a running joke where they pretend the abbos are human and they force the entire country to laugh.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 pm
>Aborigines and Native Americans having the third-highest privilege level

Huh, so the Left can be funny after all!
I know right? :lol: The reason I put them there is because I’m friends with some full blooded Native Americans, and they all despise SJWism. To quote one of them, those cunts only care about their culture when one of them claims “I’m 34442 1/4 Cherokee, so you’re appropriating my culture.”

Mind you these guys grew up on reservation land and know that a lot of problems come from all sides instead of blaming whitey for everything wrong in the world. I’ve also seen one of them chew the ass out of a girl who tried to pull that “muh culture” shit and she turned on him in seconds. Further proof that SJWs are sociopathic monsters masquerading as caring people on the side of justice.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Have you guys ever tried explaining anime filler to normies? It's impossible. I don't know an easy way of describing what it is to them and why it sucks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:51 pm
Have you guys ever tried explaining anime filler to normies? It's impossible. I don't know an easy way of describing what it is to them and why it sucks.
Filler exists for normies though. Of course they don't get why it's bullshit and the studio could've spent all that time actually writing and drawing the show proper.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:47 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 pm
Filler exists for normies though. Of course they don't get why it's bullshit and the studio could've spent all that time actually writing and drawing the show proper.
I mean, I've tried to explain it to people like my mom. The whole concept of anime being based on a concurrent serialized manga, where the anime cannot get ahead of the source material. And how anime writers have to fill the time with pointless crap.

Well, that old sort of anime adaptation is a dying breed these days anyways. Most of the new shows just run like American TV "seasons" or more accurately like Britain's "series".
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:47 pm

That gaijin way of TV making certainly beats the autism going on with Naruto, where they shit our years worth of filler just so they can occupy the time slot while the mangaka is busy coming up with new chapters for the timeskip / that Boruto sequel manga.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Making anime series shorter is probably a good idea tbh. So much of it is shit anyways. I'd rather have less shit than more.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:55 pm

Anime peaked at M.D. Geist.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:41 pm

And no Current Year isekai trash will ever reach the same level of perfection as Garzey's Wing. They should've ended the entire genre after it.

(Srsly, I wish I was joking.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:25 pm

There's just no setting or plot device that hasn't been repackaged countless times at this point in anime.

Settings: A School, Alternate Earth, Post Apocalypse Earth, Neo Earth, Space, Any Historical Time With Stupid Clothing, A Boarding School, Current Year City, Current Year Suburb.

Plot Device: Sword and Sorcery, The Internet, Supernatural Powers, Religion, Robots, Gay Robots, Sacred Stones of some kind, Cyborgs, Obscure Techno Magic (Full-Metal), One Punch....

I could go on, but there's only so many times I can see a shitty Shonen protagonist be bad at everything, sonehow win through friendship and still get cucked, or a shitty anti-hero talking about what a curse his life is while saving the world, or some drama where a single woman is surrounded by """attractive""" fem men who all are inexplicably drawn to her boring ass life because she's "different and nice".

At least hentai tries to up the game with crazy reasons and situations for people to have sex, but it's so full of incest and degeneracy that it puts Sasha Knoxxx to shame.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger