Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rapeculture

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 am
I don't really consider OPM capeshit. It's more shitting all over capeshit but you know that already.
Haven't seen OPM but I heard it was exactly as you described.

I heard Baccano! was alright too.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:44 am

The current saga of Dragonball Super is ending the 25th of this month and possibly the show along with it, I still hope they do something that officially retcon GT because fuck GT

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:47 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:42 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 am
I don't really consider OPM capeshit. It's more shitting all over capeshit but you know that already.
Haven't seen OPM but I heard it was exactly as you described.
Well that and shitting on shounen. The super heroes are mostly twats or incompetent and there is no new thread of the week like in shounen because OPM is just straight up overpowered. How does one make that interesting? He's fucking bored, broke and doesn't get any fame either.
One can easily watch the season in a day so if you're ever bored and feel like watching something fun, just go for it. Skip all the extra shit besides Road to Hero, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:18 am

The only manime you need is M.D. GEIST

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:44 am
The current saga of Dragonball Super is ending the 25th of this month and possibly the show along with it, I still hope they do something that officially retcon GT because fuck GT
The ending seems incredibly rushed, so it will most probably be shit, but apparently the movie they announced takes place after the series, so maybe they'll end it then. I don't understand what you mean by retcon GT, isn't putting another series inside a time skip filling up and realigning the story a retcon anyway? What you want is probably to make GT so misaligned so it won't fit the cannon any more isn't it? At this point there are very little divergences that can easily be fixed (Shin and Kibito defused, 17 has a familly and a reason to live), I would have a harder time believing that they would brush aside all the god ki related transformations. The only real thing I can think would truly remove GT would be if Universe 7 looses and gets erased. Which I don't believe will be the case or will have some reset button.

What I find hilarious is how buthurt MasakoX have been when he learned what everyone knew already: that Kale was nothing more then a discount Broly who is a girl only because getting another green haired super saiyan would be just to similar. Which was an idea by Toei to capitalize on Broly's popularity. And that the other girl was Toriyama's response to Kale to introduce them as a duo as he usually does. so much for MUH PROGRESSIVE TORIYAMA!!!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:31 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:24 pm
Fuck you all, this thread is now to talk about gar/manly anime.
Finally enough of this moe shit, lets talk about manime.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:18 am
The only manime you need is M.D. GEIST
I don't watch a ton of anime but this looks fucking rad.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
It's already retconned. Not that it matters, we've simply traded one shitty Toei fanfiction for another shitty Toei fanfiction.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:41 am
Guest wrote:
It's already retconned. Not that it matters, we've simply traded one shitty Toei fanfiction for another shitty Toei fanfiction.
This guy gets it. The movies were alright but the series... there's just nowhere to go. Let it end.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I'd say it's safe to assume that GT is gone. They might not say it out loud or make it super obvious in DBS, but you'll probably only ever seen GT shit in the video games, and even then it'll probably be marginalized by all the new Super stuff.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:31 am
I don't see any Princess Tutu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette