Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:07 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:14 pm
Man wtf, in one of the episodes of that Interspecies Reviewers show, the Succubus (sucks) off a shampoo bottle (?) that's a dick and really is one of the most bizarre things I have even seen animated.
Wait it was a dick? Was it a dick shaped bottle or a dick disguised as a bottle?
Lol I watched it with no subtitles, it's mayo.
https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1766775 ... -reviewers
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:09 pm
Late and gay, but I'd recommend the Monogatari series if those are your tastes. Everyone's awful, even Best Girl Snek.
I've seen exactly 35 seconds of that series, and I feel like I don't even need to see the rest.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:09 pm
Late and gay, but I'd recommend the Monogatari series if those are your tastes. Everyone's awful, even Best Girl Snek.
I've seen exactly 35 seconds of that series, and I feel like I don't even need to see the rest.
SpoilerShow
I think anyone who likes Hanekawa should be sterilized. The book she narrated was unreadable because half the book was her sticking "nya" into random words. Never finished it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:37 pm

So let me get this straight: You bought/pirated an audiobook, read be the VA in-character? With the character having a notorious verbal tic that makes her hard to understand? And then you are surprised that the character with the notorious verbal tic that makes her hard to understand, is in fact hard to understand because of her notorious verbal tic? Jeebus, this is an even bigger mistake than guestposting.

And my boner for Hanekawa died when I read that the cat-ghost-thing possessing her is ACTUAL LEE male. That basically killed any aspirations I ever had of actually watching this series.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm

Could of put that in spoiler mode Voice. Ya fucked up boy.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:37 pm
So let me get this straight: You bought/pirated an audiobook, read be the VA in-character? With the character having a notorious verbal tic that makes her hard to understand? And then you are surprised that the character with the notorious verbal tic that makes her hard to understand, is in fact hard to understand because of her notorious verbal tic? Jeebus, this is an even bigger mistake than guestposting.

And my boner for Hanekawa died when I read that the cat-ghost-thing possessing her is ACTUAL LEE male. That basically killed any aspirations I ever had of actually watching this series.
How will I fill the emptiness inside with useless junk unless I get every book in the series?

As for the male thing, now you can like a big tiddy trap without it being gay.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:54 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:19 pm
Could of put that in spoiler mode Voice. Ya fucked up boy.
Never. Fake catgirls is where I draw the line. That stuff's too serious to spoiler. The world needs to know.
-Yours Truly

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 am

I recently realized Dorohedoro got an anime adaptation and binge watched them. As always I wasn't expecting much, and as I expected gore/violence scenes were hidden with strategic angles or simply toned down (i.e. there is this guy whose magic is infesting people with fungus/shrooms but in anime his magic simply turns people into a bunch of mushrooms)... yet overall I think its a pretty good adaptation.
SpoilerShow

I can totally expect some manga fundamentalists bitch about how anime version is too clean, shiny and failing to recreate the original dark atmosphere, but imo it's high quality and violent enough for a TV series with somewhat limited budget (at least much better adaptation than Golden Kamui 1st season which had shitty artwork and crappy CGI).

I doubt they continue the series because no one pays for actually good anime these days, but mango is already finished you can just read them anyway.

I give this anime 3 asperger berries out of three.
𝔖𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩Show
Imageit's really good, it's just blueberry who's kinda shit

Also, Gantz:E (E= feudal Edo era) started but....uh, continuity? Hello? Gotta wait months or even years until it turns out good or shit.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm

How are the waifus?
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:27 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 am

>CGI

Hard fucking pass.

Animu studios need to quit this fugly Berserk 2016 style of plastic-looking computer generated crap.