Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kama

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kama » Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am

That's not fair. All of them have more artistic talent than Linkara. Even shit like Bleach is better written than Linkara's shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 22, 2019 4:21 am

Kama wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 pm
Speaking of which InuYasha wasn't above all the shipping nonsense Ranma was guilty of. I imagine that's just how Rumiko Takahashi was though.
That's just how she is. All her manga to some extent have stupid haremshit in them. The only mango where it really works is uresei yatsura, because it's played off for comedy and basically nobody in the series is a good person or deserves to end up happy. :lol:
Fuck Hina was certainly not the first harem, but definitely one of the ones to set up the harem formula that way too many hacks were all too eager to copy.
That was for sure the Ur-haremshit that set the cliche list down for all the other to follow, right down to the painfully dull protagonist and every single woman wanting to fuck him (usually not EVERY woman in earlier haremshit wanted to bone the main character.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 am

I'm actually only familiar with Ranma and InuYasha. I've heard good things about Rumiko's other works, but I'm not too interested enough to go looking.

I actually don't hate a lot of slice of life shows or romcoms either. I'm actually really into them cause I find them entertaining as shit even when they're weak on plot. Series like School Rumble for instance kept me interested cause I genuinely liked a lot of the characters. Even though the mangaka retconned every shred of character development in the last chapter of the manga just so he could have everyone be status quo again in the sequel manga that failed after a month or two. Even so, if not for that I'd recommend it far more.

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 5:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:43 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:03 pm
Who wrote the script for that one? Linkara?
Japan is basically a land of Asian Linkaras, except some of them have actual artistic talent.
I've read about 2ch threads where they would bully shitty pixiv artists off of the site but since I can't into moonspeak I was never able to find out more for myself.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 am

Kama wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 am
I'm actually only familiar with Ranma and InuYasha. I've heard good things about Rumiko's other works, but I'm not too interested enough to go looking.

I actually don't hate a lot of slice of life shows or romcoms either. I'm actually really into them cause I find them entertaining as shit even when they're weak on plot. Series like School Rumble for instance kept me interested cause I genuinely liked a lot of the characters. Even though the mangaka retconned every shred of character development in the last chapter of the manga just so he could have everyone be status quo again in the sequel manga that failed after a month or two. Even so, if not for that I'd recommend it far more.
If you like mediocre shit like that, you would cream your jeans for Crows. It has all of the slice-of-life drama shit, plus all the fighting, plus japanese gangs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:51 am
Kama wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 am

If you like mediocre shit like that, you would cream your jeans for Crows. It has all of the slice-of-life drama shit, plus all the fighting, plus japanese gangs.

Sometimes it's okay to like mediocre shit, but sure I could give Crows a chance. Could be very interesting.

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Kama wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am
That's not fair. All of them have more artistic talent than Linkara. Even shit like Bleach is better written than Linkara's shit.
Yes, in retrospect that was an unfair statement. Even the worst animu and mangu is better than Linkara's creative output. Japanese are much more based too. They do rival him in sexual perversion though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 22, 2019 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:12 pm
The only good SOL show is Hidamari Ecchi-Sketchy. Im gonna cum.
Is that the one where two years worth of semen goes slopping inside the main waifu? Iconic.
That's SAO.
Wait, now I'm fucking confused. I thought LN, manga and animu writers have to go through all that fanservice, harem- and ecchishit because they can't be too graphic :thinking:

Oh wait, that's just fanfic written by the author himself? Genius.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu May 23, 2019 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:55 pm
Kama wrote:
Yes, in retrospect that was an unfair statement. Even the worst animu and mangu is better than Linkara's creative output. Japanese are much more based too. They do rival him in sexual perversion though.
Granted SAO has as much rape as one of Linkara's stories would.

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 1:09 am

Kama wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:35 am
Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:55 pm
Kama wrote:
Granted SAO has as much rape as one of Linkara's stories would.
Is it any wonder that the author went the male femonist route and now whines about muh female representation in animu? I know everybody hates SAO but if you're slow on the uptake this nigger is a hack.
I bet the .hack writers are uber-Chads and are hacking women apart and burying them in flower pots.