Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:09 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 pm
In 08th MS Team, the Gundam Ground Type is basically just a GM.
No it isn't.
Explain the difference between a ground type gundam and a ground type GM.

https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/RGM-79%E ... round_Type
The GM Ground Type also shared the Luna Titanium Alloy armor, and the ability to use beam rifles and most of the Gundam Ground Type's weaponry. Unlike the Gundam Ground Type, the GM Ground Type lacks the chest-mounted vulcan gun and multi-launcher.
The multi-launcher is just a tube to toss smoke out of and the vulcan gun is a tiny thing in the chest that shoots boolet. Pretty sure the chest vulcan is on various GM models.
The GM Ground Type used 80% of the same parts as the RX-79[G] Gundam Ground Type and therefore the two machines can swap certain parts when required
The difference is in your hand and the toy branding. They didn't want the title mobile suit in an anime to not have the gundumb head piece.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:53 am

ban wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:09 pm
You mean the Zeon Gundam aka ZEONG? :lol:
Yes, that's the one!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 am
Explain the difference between a ground type gundam and a ground type GM.
The RX-79 is a field unit made from RX-78 spare parts. The RGM-79 (G) is a testbed prototype also made from RX-78 spare parts later used to create the proper RGM-79, which is a completely new unit based on RX-78 data and made from cheaper materials. If anything, you have it backwards.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 am
They didn't want the title mobile suit in an anime to not have the gundumb head piece.
Yeah cause that makes logical sense. They could have come up with any backstory they wanted but decided to go with 'It's a GM but we'll call it Gundam because muh branding'

Couldn't be that you had the completely smooth-brained interpretation that because it's not invulnerable it must be a GM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:00 pm
It's difficult for me to remember which Zeon mech was which due to those sillyy names.
At least Zeon names are distinct from each other. The Not-Zeons of SEED use shit like GINN, DINN and I think even a GUIN.
That is until they gave up and just made actual Zakus, Goufs and Doms.
What was that last one with no legs? It was kind of goofy, but I liked it. Char or somebody made a comment that made it sound like the final product would have legs. I always wondered what it would look like,
Zeon MS don't really have the greatest variety when it comes to legs. Would've probably been something like the Rick Dom, I suppose.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:04 pm

idk why I come to this thread. There's never any hentai! I hate going to /h/ ....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:19 am
The great irony is Ral was wrong. The Gouf is just a sports car version of the Zaku. It never made mass production because it wasn't that much better. The Dom and Rick Dom designs were far superior.
Gouf is technically a beefed up Zaku with better performance for ground, but like you said it was Dom’inated. Gouf variants rock though.

Zaku is the old reliable for me. You got variants like the Act Zaku and the Highy Mobility type.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:17 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:04 pm
idk why I come to this thread. There's never any hentai! I hate going to /h/ ....
These discussions are exclusive to our premium Discord server.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Zaku changed the game for sure. Kind of like the German Panzer tanks. I think that was the comparison they were going for. It didn't really matter if the Zaku II wasn't the best mobile suit in the world, if your opponent didn't have any mobile suits worth a damn. Which the feddies didn't in the early part of the war. Balls were garbage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:19 pm
Zaku changed the game for sure. Kind of like the German Panzer tanks. I think that was the comparison they were going for. It didn't really matter if the Zaku II wasn't the best mobile suit in the world, if your opponent didn't have any mobile suits worth a damn. Which the feddies didn't in the early part of the war. Balls were garbage.
Unless you’re Shiro Amada, then you can’t take down mobile suits with a Ball.

High Mobility Zaku II is one of the best. Shin Matsunaga and Johnny “For the last time I’m not Char” Ridden proved that.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:19 pm
Unless you’re Shiro Amada, then you can’t take down mobile suits with a Ball.

High Mobility Zaku II is one of the best. Shin Matsunaga and Johnny “For the last time I’m not Char” Ridden proved that.
*can, fucking device.