Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:41 am

At least the Blue Bricks weren't cropped.
I still have the ancient BLT dub two disc DVD, the one that came with Curse of the Blood Rubies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:45 am
Well, of course. If they ever release the show properly, then they can't make you buy it over and over again.
I wish somebody would show some love to the original Dragon Ball series for a change.
That sounds stupid enough to be true. Let's force the weebs to buy the same episodes over and over again in hopes that one day, they'll find the motherlode.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:02 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:45 am
Well, of course. If they ever release the show properly, then they can't make you buy it over and over again.
I wish somebody would show some love to the original Dragon Ball series for a change.
That sounds stupid enough to be true. Let's force the weebs to buy the same episodes over and over again in hopes that one day, they'll find the motherlode.
Hollywood does the same thing. How many issues of Predator did people have to buy before they put out an unfucked version? They expected you to buy the VHS, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K of every fucking movie. Entertainment is a scam. I'd rather stare at the wall.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm
How many issues of Predator did people have to buy before they put out an unfucked version?
The only fucked edition of Predator was the House of Wax Ultimate Edition. The DVD was fine. The original 2008 Blu-Ray was fine. The 4K was apparently better than fine.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm
How many issues of Predator did people have to buy before they put out an unfucked version?
The only fucked edition of Predator was the House of Wax Ultimate Edition. The DVD was fine. The original 2008 Blu-Ray was fine. The 4K was apparently better than fine.
But the DVD was still a DVD and the 2008 BD was in fucking MPEG-2. I get what you're saying but those weren't ideal releases.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:27 am

Rurouni Kenshin Gets 'Final' 2 Live-Action Films in Summer 2020
The anime may be dead, but these live action movies seem to be really popular. Maybe I should finally watch them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 pm

The only worthwhile live-action animu involes Sailor Moon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 pm
The only worthwhile live-action animu involes Sailor Moon.
Better than Crystal.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:47 pm

One-Punch Man Season 2 has started, in case anyone doesn't know.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:33 pm

I didn't watch S1. I did read Murata's manga (please don't bully me for having never read the original ill do it someday In promise.)
I never go to /a/ anymore but I stopped by and J. C. Staff doesn't seem to be fucking up as bad as I hoped expected.
Modern Madhouse sucks too.
Anime is dead.
BTW OPM is like Shingeki no Kyoujin, a dead 2012-2014 era normalfag friendly show getting a second season way after anybody gave a shit.