Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:18 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 am
I was clan leader
Were you Grand Dragon?
Fun fact, I once met a card carrying klan member at a walmart in Kentucky.
Did you have fun talking to FBI-kun?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:01 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:35 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:

Were you Grand Dragon?
Fun fact, I once met a card carrying klan member at a walmart in Kentucky.
Did you have fun talking to FBI-kun?
This guy was legit. I think he fought in the civil war.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 am
I find it hard to believe that anyone under the age of 40 would be invested in Bobotech.
I think Robotech has the problem of having used footage from an animu that would proceed to explode into an entire franchise. So whereas Saber Rider and Voltron could create their own identities because their footage source is old and forgotten, younger weebs keep getting reminded of the true and authentic Nihon original of Robotech.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:41 am
I find it hard to believe that anyone under the age of 40 would be invested in Bobotech.
I think Robotech has the problem of having used footage from an animu that would proceed to explode into an entire franchise. So whereas Saber Rider and Voltron could create their own identities because their footage source is old and forgotten, younger weebs keep getting reminded of the true and authentic Nihon original of Robotech.
I’m definitely going with Macross, and that song is adorable. :lol: Reminds me of the Amigo Taco song from El Cazador de la Bruja.

https://youtu.be/O5Naz1Lluhg

I’ll never learn to embed proper! Is that just an issue with mobile?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:14 pm

Your problem is that your using the abbreviated youtu.be url. You need the actual url for embedding, apparently.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 am
I was clan leader
Were you Grand Dragon?
Oh no, not that kinda clan. We didn't fall for the "K for kool" meme like the dumb burgers did. Fool me once, anglo, shame on you. Fool me twice, ain't going to happen because we're going to bomb you much more thoroughly. Maybe you'll actually rebuild your city in a reasonable manner next time and won't need plugs with fuses installed that time around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 am

Watching Baki The Grappler at the moment. It’s mediocre, just a boring edgy shonen
Guess I should read the manga because it seems what I’m watching is a much later arc or something.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am
won't need plugs with fuses installed that time around.
How dare you insult our plugs! They're good plugs! They're the closest thing to a weapon we're allowed to have, as anyone who's accidentally stepped on one can attest.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 am
Watching Baki The Grappler at the moment. It’s mediocre, just a boring edgy shonen
Guess I should read the manga because it seems what I’m watching is a much later arc or something.
At least people are fighting in there. Late Bleach basically had people standing around talking about how invincible their powers are.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

SJWs are pissed at some anime which has a false rape allegation as a plot point, because you're not supposed to acknowledge that false allegations exist, and that proves that the author hates women. Oh, and the NPCs seem to be unaware that the author IS a woman.

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:06 am
If it's Baki on Netflix, then yes, there's another series that comes before this called Grappler Baki from a few years ago that covers an earlier portion of the manga.