Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:23 pm

What's their point anyway? That lolicon means anything else? It doesn't. Not at all. It just doesn't sound as on-the-nose.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm

Evangelion Character Designer Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Attracts Criticism Over 'Dismissive' Tweet about Korean Comfort Women Statue

I mainly wanted to post this article to show how Japan's right-wing gets things done and keeps the Left in check.

It seems morally wrong, but it works.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:44 pm

>The statue gives even Japanese women an opportunity to think about women's rights. And you're calling that dirty?"
Japanese women are trash and they're the reason all the men in your country have been masturbating to Rei and Asuka for 24 years.
>The "Comfort Women" issue remains controversial in Japan. Although Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and South Korean President Park Geun-hye reached a formal agreement in 2015 to settle the dispute and pay one billion yen as an apology
EWW! That Abe is a real cunt, I swear to god he needs to be set ablaze next. Knife that faggot to death on TV, be a hero you weak willed slant eyed cucks!
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm
I mainly wanted to post this article to show how Japan's right-wing gets things done and keeps the Left in check.
It seems morally wrong, but it works.
This shit needs to be stamped out everywhere it pops up. It's like exercise, gotta do this shit every damn day. The Japanese are already weak willed enough, can't let the gooks get too uppity or else everyone is gonna be fucked.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Don't be so harsh on Abe-kun. He's currently in some pissing contest with South Korea over the Lesser Korea wanting to extort cash from Nihon companies that employed Korean slave workers, or something like that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:33 am

お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:59 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:33 am
I'm still having too much fun with notjordanpeterson.com:

https://storage.googleapis.com/vox_prod ... f80d7e.mp3
Yeah, me too:

https://ufile.io/jv1ckouf
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:16 pm

Dude has a quality delivery for "You're waifu is shit, and she doesn't exist". If only I could figure out how to share mp3s :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:16 pm
Dude has a quality delivery for "You're waifu is shit, and she doesn't exist". If only I could figure out how to share mp3s :lol:
I just used the URL on the "download" option.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:12 pm

-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm

-Yours Truly