Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kama

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kama » Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:09 am
Kama wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:35 am
Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Yes, in retrospect that was an unfair statement. Even the worst animu and mangu is better than Linkara's creative output. Japanese are much more based too. They do rival him in sexual perversion though.
Granted SAO has as much rape as one of Linkara's stories would.
Is it any wonder that the author went the male femonist route and now whines about muh female representation in animu? I know everybody hates SAO but if you're slow on the uptake this nigger is a hack.
I bet the .hack writers are uber-Chads and are hacking women apart and burying them in flower pots.
Well .hack is superior in every fucking way to SAO anyways no question. The only watchable content from SAO was SAO abridged, but even that is filled with the autistic shit all abridged series do.

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 1:37 am

Abridged series stink.
I pray LittleKuriboh ends up in a ditch.

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:37 am
Abridged series stink.
I pray LittleKuriboh ends up in a ditch.
Considering he's an actual incel cuck with #depression, who I don't think has a real job and has been sliding deeper and deeper into irrelevancy for the past half a decade, there's a good chance your prayer will be answered.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 pm

Abridged series, hilariously enough, tend to go on way too fucking long. I'd say anything over a dozen or so episodes is doomed to become FUBAR. They should always be a side project at best, never your main fucking thing, 'cause then you want to end this even less.
Kama wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 am
Well .hack is superior in every fucking way to SAO anyways no question.
.trap is basically the Tenchi Muyo of the mistake that are vidja isekais.
Guest wrote:
Is it any wonder that the author went the male femonist route and now whines about muh female representation in animu? I know everybody hates SAO but if you're slow on the uptake this nigger is a hack.
I'm sure people will buy that from the guy who birthed an entire generation of weebs fantasizing about the various times Asuna was stuck in some pedo's online rape dungeon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Guest wrote:
I'm sure people will buy that from the guy who birthed an entire generation of weebs fantasizing about the various times Asuna was stuck in some pedo's online rape dungeon.
I absolutely buy that as your typical male feminist, except most of them don't get rich and famous selling their sick fantasies. But I'm not in the crowd he's trying to impress.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 24, 2019 6:45 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:49 pm
Abridged series, hilariously enough, tend to go on way too fucking long. I'd say anything over a dozen or so episodes is doomed to become FUBAR. They should always be a side project at best, never your main fucking thing, 'cause then you want to end this even less.
Kama wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 am
Well .hack is superior in every fucking way to SAO anyways no question.
.trap is basically the Tenchi Muyo of the mistake that are vidja isekais.
Guest wrote:
Considering the games are canon to .hack as well; I at least gotta say the PS2 games were really fun.

Post by Guest » Fri May 24, 2019 8:10 am

Skeef was a real jerk.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 26, 2019 12:06 am

I see no love for Love Hina, but what about the other Akamatsu-sensei's magnum opus of pantsu, autism, and D&D-ism, Negima?!?

Also, there's more to slice of life than Azumanga Daioh. ARIA is pure comfy kino, and Yotsuba is the only legit "awwww" series if you ever got around 5 years-old kids in your life.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun May 26, 2019 2:28 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:06 am
I see no love for Love Hina, but what about the other Akamatsu-sensei's magnum opus of pantsu, autism, and D&D-ism, Negima?!?

Also, there's more to slice of life than Azumanga Daioh. ARIA is pure comfy kino, and Yotsuba is the only legit "awwww" series if you ever got around 5 years-old kids in your life.
I remember back in the day on anime forums people said only faggots like Negima

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 26, 2019 2:29 am

It's sorcerer hunters any good? I remember watching it one time at like 4am one night on the sci fi channel and it had big anime tiddies.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]