Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:05 pm
Unable to write-- a sentence-- with more than ten words. Uses- dashes instead of - commas for some reason. Writes his fiction-in third person-present-tense--.

Often writes like a literal toddler. Terms like "thready-thread", "poopie", etc.
What's incredible is not that he was finally fired, it's that he was hired in the first place
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:34 am

Dat soyface of his must be really got at oral sex.

(Or he was raised and nurtured in one of those wonderfully progressive work environments where quality controls does not exist and your editor and/or supervisor spends all of his work hours jerking off.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:18 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:34 am
Dat soyface of his must be really got at oral sex.

(Or he was raised and nurtured in one of those wonderfully progressive work environments where quality controls does not exist and your editor and/or supervisor spends all of his work hours jerking off.)
Probably a combo. Again, he got his start at White Wolf, which was a breeding ground for this sort of thing. On the other hand, he had to self publish his first two "novels" after White Wolf because even with that on his resume his writing was too garbage for a legit publisher to touch.

Yeah, him getting hired at all is further proof that The Mouse is full of corruption and rot.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:02 pm

Seen the anime movie Your Name?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:17 pm

I've been avoiding that one for now since Makoto Shinkai stuff is already weird enough for me in short film length.

But I watched the 2nd highest grossing from that year: A Silent Voice. Hot dayum there's some quality waifu material.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:26 pm

I've never watched a Shitkai film, they all look like trash.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Watched "Your Name". It was pretty damn great.

If you're in a sorta gay mood, watch it. It's also a good movie without it being gay, as well. Very well made and good twists and suspense.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 pm

I've watched Code Geass for 16 episodes, but I just find it boring and the main protagonist to be a dick. And not a good or likeable dick, either. More of a cunt.

Maybe it's because I'm not really into mecha stuff? My brother said "but the strategy!!" and I was like "it's still kinda boring..."

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Code Gayass wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
Gib pizzabutt

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:48 pm

The one thing the show had going for it was nifty ground-based mecha with grappling hooks (a bit like Votoms with parkourshit). But not only is the anime padded out with whacky hijinks, but season 2 just gave every mecha wings 'n' shit and beam weapons, just in case you didn't already have enough Gundam around.
-Yours Truly