Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:31 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:10 am
Don't tell me you seriously prefer Do Ass Infinity to TM Network. Do you like Inuyasha too, you fucking woman?
Inuyasha? What is this, some kind of hitparade of animu shit I actually know?
SpoilerShow
DAI did an ED theme for N-you-yawsha. They also did the ED theme to that movie you just fucking sat though did you not remember fucking anything
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:31 am
Inuyasha is exactly like when you fap but you get side-tracked and then go look for something specific but you don't find it so then you just take the next best thing but because you've been edging for half an hour and you sat awkwardly your dick is half numb and you barely get an orgasm and additionally feel bad because you've just super wasted your time.
This is why the only way to solve the FQ (fap question) is not nofap but constant fapping.
It's less time consuming to just whip your dork out and fap to a preloaded and easily available fap content. Then I'm not thinking about boobis all the time and I won't keep filling up my HDDs with JAV that I won't watch instead of anime I won
t watch or music I won't listen to or books I won't read.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:48 am

I've praised bloodlust in the past. It's a great film with fantastic animation. The guy who did the animation work/art for that film has made several other movies, all of which are/were at least worth watching.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 am
DAI did an ED theme for N-you-yawsha. They also did the ED theme to that movie you just fucking sat though did you not remember fucking anything
I remember the movie I just sat through. But I've watched Inuyasha more than 15 years ago. Don't expect me to remember the music of an anime that was overall shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:55 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 am
I remember the movie I just sat through. But I've watched Inuyasha more than 15 years ago. Don't expect me to remember the music of an anime that was overall shit.
The music was the only thing it had going for it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:02 am
The music was the only thing it had going for it.
It was "that shit anime after Dragonball" that I'd rather watch instead of doing homework. It had absolutely nothing going for it besides being better than doing homework. No, I don't remember some animu music from half a lifetime ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:22 pm

Fuck, even I barely bother to remember who did what animu soundtrack. Unless it's my boy Susumu Hirasawa.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:48 am
I've praised bloodlust in the past. It's a great film with fantastic animation. The guy who did the animation work/art for that film has made several other movies, all of which are/were at least worth watching.
I might have to track those other movies down. Not only does Bloodlust look pretty rad, but I feel like that particular animu look has become a bit of a rarity nowadays, thanks to the rise of moe.
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:43 am
The 1985 OVA sucks ass & is a disservice to the original novel.
Tbf, Bloodlust also takes a few liberties. The novel doesn't quite have a happy/bittersweet ending.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:29 pm

Latest Gegege no Kitaro episode has a failing Youtuber desperate for clicks as the villlain.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:32 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:29 pm
Latest Gegege no Kitaro episode has Marzgurl as the villlain.
FTFY
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:52 am

I almost posted that exact thing. KickVic wouldn't have existed at all if Marzgurl's channel was doing as good as Doge's is now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Man, I almost want to visit such a strange and alien parallel universe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette