Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Old Black Man

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:03 pm
I’m thinking we should use anime as inspiration to deal with our current problems. In this case, we take everything we learned form Jin-Roh, along with the German motif, and begin purging the leftard soy cucks with it.

I call it Rell Pilled Spectacles.
Red* don’t sass me autocorrect

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:09 pm

I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:41 pm

I look forward to see how many niggers they can put in ill-fitting roles.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 pm

And don't forget that they'll barely spend any screentime with those cool helmets on. 'Cause ya hafta see that they're minorities!
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:03 pm
I’m thinking we should use anime as inspiration to deal with our current problems. In this case, we take everything we learned form Jin-Roh, along with the German motif, and begin purging the leftard soy cucks with it.

I call it Rell Pilled Spectacles.
Boku No Melancholy of A Certain Right-Wing Death Squad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Oh fuck me!

So basically they’re gonna turn alternate history into some anti Nazi propaganda, despite the fact that nazi Germany got fucked in the Kerberos Saga universe and the kraut stuff is simply aesthetics.

Kugel is right, it’s gonna be negroids and empowered women everywhere, despite the setting being Japan. Might as well just call it Soc-Jus: The Trump Brigade and call it a day.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Oh wait, Netflix is only distributing it. And it’s made by a solid director, The Good, The Bad, and The Weird and I Saw the Devil are fantastic.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:43 pm

I don't think gooks are all in with the niggers yet. Still sore after that incident in Los Angeles.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm
Oh wait, Netflix is only distributing it. And it’s made by a solid director, The Good, The Bad, and The Weird and I Saw the Devil are fantastic.
I Saw The Devil is amazing. Love that movie. A true successor to the oldboy legacy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm
I Saw The Devil is amazing. Love that movie. A true successor to the oldboy legacy.
Fuck yeah! Korean cinema is really goddamned good, I got into it around the turn of the decade when it felt like most mainstream American movies were just absolute tired garbage. The Man From Nowhere and The Chaser are some other good ones I can recommend. Indonesian cinema is kicking ass too, that movie The Night Comes For Us looks really damned good.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 am

The only gookshit movie I've seen was Memories of Murder. Was okay.