Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Mega Man is for chads. Movieblob btfo
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:59 pm
That hurt my brain. The only Ultraman I really know is the original 1960s show. And he couldn't speak anything but "suwatch".
He should do a crossover with Pokemon, then. The current flavor-of-the-gen gimmick is all about supersizing mons, after all.

Though you will be pleased to know that they're also showing Ultraman 80 one episode per week, which is (probably) just as suwatchy - and with the added bonus of a kickass opening theme.

(Speaking Ultras are more of a recent thing, or whenever they bring back an old one who didn't speak before. The most recent Ultra still suwatches on the regular, so maybe that's a thing with crossover spectaculars.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 am
Though you will be pleased to know that they're also showing Ultraman 80 one episode per week, which is (probably) just as suwatchy - and with the added bonus of a kickass opening theme.
"Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

WTF
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Switch VPN location then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Yeah, that works. Weird that they'd bother giving it English subs and then block it in Burgerland.
Perhaps there's a pissy US distributor that forced them to do it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm

I think it's because Shout! Factory has started to offer so Ultrasstuff? Then maybe you can try this
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:23 pm
I think it's because Shout! Factory has started to offer so Ultrasstuff? Then maybe you can try this
I've seen the first couple of episodes. Voice actress Miina Tominaga got her start on this show, playing the boy's little sister. The story goes that her school grades were slipping, so her mother pulled her off the show, so they had no choice but to kill the kid off.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:57 pm

Started watching Mellowlink. Breddy ok so far.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:39 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:55 pm
I've seen the first couple of episodes. Voice actress Miina Tominaga got her start on this show, playing the boy's little sister. The story goes that her school grades were slipping, so her mother pulled her off the show, so they had no choice but to kill the kid off.
Some Ultraman Wikia wrote:She was killed off in Silverbloome's attack on Tokyo, along with Momoko and Takeshi.
Man, I think they might've killed her off either way. Silverbloome is like the Chad Kaiju of the Ultraverse, with what must've been the highest body count of any regular monster of the week of the franchise. Dude pretty much killed Leo's entire supporting cast (which also included former Seven host and Leo's mentor for a while until it turned out that he got saved somehow)

Leo is even pulling out wreckage with his dead nakama during the fight.

Never fuck with Silverbloome.
Some More UltrashitShow

Ultraman Max, from the early 2000's. A "back to the roots" thought of deal after the edgier Ultraman Nexus didn't catch on. Unlike later Ultras Max doesn't talk, and they have yet to start doing that thing where the human host spends the fight in some empty void that's basically a "mind cockpit" of sorts.
And if you're wondering what's wrong with the autistic 3DPD, she's an android. It's more obvious when she moves 'cause she makes robot sounds.

Ultraman Mebius, aka the one with the arm blade. "Ultraman Z Boost Program" is a thing where they upload a single episode from an older show featuring a recurring kaiju from the recent episode of Z. Not too helpful imo since a kaiju's characterization and origin can vary wildly between series (Gomora from that Max episode is basically a friendly pet in X, whereas the Max version got raised by a nutjob terrorist to destroy mankind; not to mention there's this M1 ape-thing which depending on the series is either a harmless simian or effectively Q from Star Trek).

Ultraman Mebius looks pretty fucking nuts in a good way, all things considered. The obligatory Earth Defense Force equivalent is basically trying to turn older kaiju into fucking Pokemon (later series tend to prefer giant robot from older series, or giant robots based on older kaiju), and they're super anal about avoiding collateral damage, which I haven't really seen all that much outside of Kamen Rider Kuuga (where the latter batch of monsters essentially explode with the force of a tactical nuke).
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:22 pm

Fucking thing sucks!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.