Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:26 pm

I just hope NuAsuka VA will suck at least half as much at German as the Japanese original. It's simply not fun if a supposed Kraut animu character can actually speak Kraut.

Then again, seeing how this is Current Year, they might just make her part Mexican or Arab.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:26 pm
I just hope NuAsuka VA will suck at least half as much at German as the Japanese original. It's simply not fun if a supposed Kraut animu character can actually speak Kraut.

Then again, seeing how this is Current Year, they might just make her part Mexican or Arab.
Wokeflix should edit the episodes to darken her skin. That'll go over great with the fans. I can already picture the 4chan memes. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:20 pm

I'm also curious of the Current Year reaction to some of NGE's finest moments. Including...
  • The autistic girl getting Vicced
  • The other girl getting mind raped
  • The mind-raped girl's comatose body being used as literal jerk-off material
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:20 pm
I'm also curious of the Current Year reaction to some of NGE's finest moments. Including...
  • The autistic girl getting Vicced
  • The other girl getting mind raped
  • The mind-raped girl's comatose being used as literal jerk-off material
I say with all the fuss about representation Hollywood is making, it's good to finally revisit a protagonist male feminists can relate to. A pathetic, cowardly, emasculated boy who preys on only the most completely helpless females to slake his degenerate lust. :lol:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:56 pm

Why did you watch anything other than the TV show? The movies completely sucked ass.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am

>Implying I actually watched the movies instead of learning the "good" bits through internet osmosis
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:26 pm
I just hope NuAsuka VA will suck at least half as much at German as the Japanese original.
LOL! That's interesting to know, if not surprising. Are there any Japanese VAs/singers that don't suck at German?

The Japanese VA for Asuka is a real trainwreck and tanked what was once a very promising career by her bad behavior and for moving to Australia during her second failed marriage. She basically only gets work whenever an Evangelion project happens.

At one time she was reduced to teaching voice acting in that podunk Kyushu town I was sent to.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:15 pm

The definition of weebshit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Another must-buy for me.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:06 pm
LOL! That's interesting to know, if not surprising. Are there any Japanese VAs/singers that don't suck at German?
I think the closest I've ever heard was Linked Horizon, aka the Attack on Titan opening guys. They seem to actually know how to pronounce the words, but the actual lyrics are still all kinds of wrong.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:56 pm
Why did you watch anything other than the TV show? The movies completely sucked ass.
You better mean Rebuild and not EoE, the GOAT anikino only surpassed by everything it ripped off.