Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Uguuboi

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:58 pm

I saw your name at a public event, and a wasted homeless guy showed up and shouted commentary until he got ejected and loaded into an ambulance.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 pm

That was probably the only genuinely entertaining way of watching the movie.

And now more hot takes from me, the animu scholar extraordinaire:

Little Witch Academia: You know I couldn't resist watching something that combines the Wizard Books (tm), CGDCT (that's "cute girls doing cute things" for you normies out there) and Studio Trigger forever.
At the moment I am somewhat confused that 2 of the 3 main protagonists haven't called out the other main protagonist for trying to get them killed in the first episode.
Then again they're roommates, so it's probably smarter to not provoke the sociopathic poison expert.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Shower: I feel like Araki has regressed a bit when he made this part. While Part 4 showed a rich diversity of body types (aka normal people and manlets), this one falls right back to earlier parts where effectively everyone had basically the same body with a different head (except for Hirose who is still a manlet, even if his face is now all fucked up). Except while people in Part 1-3 tended to be brick shithouses, here everyone's a faggot. To make matters worse everyone dresses up as a faggot, seeminly as part of some faggot competition to see who can be the most faggot faggot to ever faggot in Faggot Town (which turns out to be Naples all along).
Also the ending song is probably the worst since that boring train song in Part 3.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:04 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:58 pm
I saw your name at a public event, and a wasted homeless guy showed up and shouted commentary until he got ejected and loaded into an ambulance.
Then his gay cop brother came to pick him up.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 pm
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Shower: everyone's a faggot. To make matters worse everyone dresses up as a faggot, seemingly as part of some faggot competition to see who can be the most faggot faggot to ever faggot in Faggot Town (which turns out to be Naples all along).
Also the ending song is probably the worst since that boring train song in Part 3.
I was buying the VIZ printings of the manga... and decided to stop at Part 4. Part 5 is not bad, but it's so forgettable for me. I can't remember any of the characters' weirdo Italian names. GioGio is a bland protagonist and I can't wrap my head around what his stand can and can't do.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 pm

Oh, he can just turn things into animals that have 100% Damage Reflection for some reason. That makes perfect sense.
Plus his punches buff you so hard it rolls around to being a debuff. Easy peasy.

Now whatever the fuck Bites the Dust was supposed to be...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:42 pm

Watch any of I was Resurrected as the 7th something? I'm two episodes in, and it's alright so far. The bizarre proportions they gave Lloyd are more reasonable now, too

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:12 pm

>resurrection isekai animu that's probably also haremshit
Who hurt you?
-Yours Truly

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:27 pm

Just watch the third season of Konosuba, heathens.
I wonder if the left has already declared the show haram, considering it's still making fun of the troon Demon Lord, with Kazuma having Guts-like traumas over it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:23 pm

Would that make it more or less haram than the rape orgy that is Sword Art Online?
-Yours Truly

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:36 pm

Recently watched another resurrection isekai where half the second season is spent on the protagonist trying to overcome his erectile dysfunction. It successfully made me pine for older series in hindsight.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show