Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:43 am
I'm not gonna even look at this one because it will make me mad.
Yeah that's probably best. I avoided all the previews and trailers and shit but then made the mistake of watching some of the clips posted here.

'Take something animated and make it live action' is the most terminally unimaginative thing you could come up with. It's no surprise that the hacks at Disney and Kikeflix are big fans of it. Kikeflix have also cancerously added 'Take something Japanese and make it Western' to the mix.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 am

I have no intention of watching it too - what I have seen from the youtube clips are more than enough. Why would you watch this pile of shit instead of just rewatching the masterpiece which is the original anime?

It al comes down to the consumerism culture - some people will watch any crap, as long as it's new. They'll convince themselves that they like it too, especially since it's oh so "progressive."

I've seen them calling Ed they/them everywhere, when it's clearly stated in the anime, that she's a girl, pretty sure it's in the first episode where she appears.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:30 am

That and her real name isn't Ed, it's Francoise

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 am
'Take something animated and make it live action' is the most terminally unimaginative thing you could come up with. It's no surprise that the hacks at Disney and Kikeflix are big fans of it. Kikeflix have also cancerously added 'Take something Japanese and make it Western' to the mix.
Live-action is more legit.
And apparently cultural appropriation is okay as long as you add more black people.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:59 am
I imagine this crap is going to send DVD sales of the original through the roof
Better buy them fast before Netflix replaces them with the Diversity Dub.
casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 am
I've seen them calling Ed they/them everywhere, when it's clearly stated in the anime, that she's a girl, pretty sure it's in the first episode where she appears.
Tomboys will always be trans to certain people. They can't wrap their head around that archetype otherwise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 am
That's probably why DVD sales will be off the charts. Get them before the morality police decide their shitty woke version is the only one allowed to exist.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:59 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:38 am
That's probably why DVD sales will be off the charts. Get them before the morality police decide their shitty woke version is the only one allowed to exist.
Shame it will be an increase in DVD sales and not an increase in leeches and seeds.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:20 pm
Shame it will be an increase in DVD sales and not an increase in leeches and seeds.
Normally I would disagree (always good to have a hard copy) but I believe Bebop's US Licensing rights are held by Cuntimation

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:20 pm
Normally I would disagree (always good to have a hard copy) but I believe Bebop's US Licensing rights are held by Cuntimation
>always good to have a hard copy
Download and burn the Blu-ray BDMV then. Or buy another hard drive.
>I believe Bebop's US Licensing rights are held by Cuntimation
They are. (incidontally Fagimation also has the rights to the suberior Sunrise space animu Inlaw Star)
Fagimation's release isn't even good, they fucked up the framerate because Cowman Bobman was produced in 1080i because of late 90's CG so the Fags tried to make it progressive and cocked it all up.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:07 pm
Fagimation's release isn't even good, they fucked up the framerate because Cowman Bobman was produced in 1080i because of late 90's CG so the Fags tried to make it progressive and cocked it all up.
It's sad when incompetent people screw things up

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 pm
(always good to have a hard copy)
If you want to put it on the shelve and look at it, I guess? :roll:
It's a million times more convenient to keep your favorite movies and shows on a portable hard drive. Many of the PC's don't even come with a DVD player anymore - you need to buy it separate or watch it through your xbox or smthng.