Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:07 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:50 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm
Oh wait, Netflix is only distributing it. And it’s made by a solid director, The Good, The Bad, and The Weird and I Saw the Devil are fantastic.
I Saw The Devil is amazing. Love that movie. A true successor to the oldboy legacy.
It's hilarious. It's basically a guy randomly showing up all the time to beat another guy one inch from his life, going away, waiting for him to recover a bit and showing up again to repeat it. It's the most dramatic comedy I've ever watched.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:05 am

Can anybody give me a tl;dr on how Goblina Slayer has been faring with der normalfag and Twitter ironic weebs? From what I gather it's snot going well.
Read about 25 or so chapters of the manga a few months back, I can already guess they dun like the goblin raep and the autistic MC who strikes down marginalized goblinas that can surely assimilate with our society.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 pm

So it's basically that one arc from Berserk where a bunch of Alf-looking trolls had gang rape orgies, stretched out to a whole series?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Seems like it.

People like troll-rape, I guess :/
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Goblin Slayer is basically Day of Retribution the anime. Invincible Main character (autistic incel supreme gentleman) decides to kill those goblins (jocks) because they rape (successfully fuck women), even though MC is still a lonely virgin with rage. Also, afaik none of the main waifus are raped because cuckening violates the incel code.
Overall, it's a sub-par fantasy weeb content with some cheap shocking/edgy scenes only 12 yrs olds and non-binary manchildren can appreciate. If you want some quality weeb fantasy anime, just wait until Delicious in Dungeon gets animated.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:57 pm

I dunno about Delicious in Dungeon. The premise of "MC and his nakama faff around in a dungeon to prevent his hot sister from getting digested by a dragon" is far too inviting for the vore community. Couldn't they have picked something more wholesome, like pig-headed gangrape orcs?

Also I wonder if the translatros of Goblin Slayer should've tweaked a few things to turn the Goblins into Trump supporters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:29 am

>vore community

I had to google that word and I must say you have to lower your daily hentai doses. Thanks for the cultural enrichment.

Seriously though, those reverse furry trash are totally gay. Why the fuck those non-humans want to rape humans, it doesn't make sense. Real life Nigro genocide in Africa or endless Mudslim civil wars are far more interesting.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Anyone seen Made in Abyss? I've been thinking of watching it forever, but cba to start :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:05 pm
Seems like it.

Nips like troll-rape, I guess :/
FTFY

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Glorious Nippon just follows the source material when it comes to troll and orc rape. Where else do you think half-orcs and shit comes from?

(Also some tabletop writers are edgetards. Ogres in Pathfinder for example are all a bunch of misshapen, inbred hillbillies who rape people for fun, and the offsprings are their own race of mutant inbred crossbreeds.)
AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:29 am
>vore community

I had to google that word and I must say you have to lower your daily hentai doses. Thanks for the cultural enrichment.
Glad to have been of service. While you're at it, please check out the "All the way through" tag for peak enrichment.
-Yours Truly