Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 am

You spastic liars. Everyone knows Gundam. You might as well argue that Metallica isn't a mainstream band.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:15 am

It depends on which entry in the Gundam franchise. You have the incredibly gay and overhyped because baby’s first anime on Toonami like Wing, and then you have based shit like The 08th MS Team (Gundam Nam) and After War Gundam X, the post apocalyptic series.

tl;dr some gundam series are self contained in their own universes and not set in the main series world and timeline called Universal Century, that’s the granddaddy entry.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:36 am

Keep bullshitting yourself. As if everyone is talking about Wings and all the other, totally not autistic, shit is obscure weeb magic safe from the anime normalfags.
Next you'll tell me that Full Metal Alchemist and Attack on Titan are also the trve shit, like some Black Metal kid that just discovered Burzum yesterday and thinks he's got secret knowledge of underground bands.
The fuck outta here, boy!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:38 am

Damn dude.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:48 am

I mean, just admit that it's nothing but "[widely popular anime show] that every faggot that likes anime under the sun knows and likes is not utter normalnigger shit because I don't want it to be!".
Anime purity bargaing over crap even I know. Fuck me dead. Let's just get this straight, if even I know the show, it's Marzgurl Crunchyroll subscriber tier mainstream. Might as well be on Netflix. It's the equivalent to thinking Dark Souls is a franchise for hardcore gaymers only.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:52 am

I mean I don’t care if normies like something, it doesn’t affect my enjoyment. I avoid fandoms because no matter what you like people get annoying, but eh, I’m a very much to each their own person. I like a lot of things, if I listed the various media and hobbies I’d be here all day.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:17 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:52 am
I mean I don’t care if normies like something
You should. It means its shit.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:17 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:52 am
I mean I don’t care if normies like something
You should. It means its shit.
Make an account Josh Hadley, I want to hear more about your sugar dipped butter sticks and non conformist views.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:13 pm

I just hate it when normies only sample a few shows and then act like they know everything about anime. They just watch the few anime shows that broadcast on cable TV, in dubbed and censored form.

Just look at Doge Walker. He's exactly the kind of idiot normie I'm talking about. Says anime is terrible except for Cowboy Bebop and the Ghibli Films (because they're released by Disney here.) Just watch his very ignorant review of Sailor Moon. He's only seen a handful of anime and acts like he's an expert.

Normies call Hayao Miyazaki the Walt Disney of anime, when that title should go to Osamu Tezuka.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:13 pm
I just hate it when normies only sample a few shows and then act like they know everything about anime. They just watch the few anime shows that broadcast on cable TV, in dubbed and censored form.

Just look at Doge Walker. He's exactly the kind of idiot normie I'm talking about. Says anime is terrible except for Cowboy Bebop and the Ghibli Films (because they're released by Disney here.) Just watch his very ignorant review of Sailor Moon. He's only seen a handful of anime and acts like he's an expert.

Normies call Hayao Miyazaki the Walt Disney of anime, when that title should go to Osamu Tezuka.
Definitely, as Tezuka created The Lion King.