Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Tony Schiavone

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue May 26, 2020 2:06 am

Fairy Tail started off interesting, but didnt always resolve the character arcs well (or at all).
Instead he just left them hanging around while he just kept adding more new characters.

Hes a hack, but in the classic sense of George R.R. Martin. Keep making the mess bigger and hope you die before you have to clean it up.
I think he wanted to end the series, but someone just keeps giving him money to keep going.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 26, 2020 2:39 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:20 pm

And let's talk about the manga. Weekly Shounen Jump has a poll in their magazine to rate popularity of things including manga running in it. Generally you may see a series sometimes get a spike up if it's like alot in the beginning but slowly decline over time since obviously a series gets old and people drift to something new. Example of this is Naruto. It started off as 2nd then over time of it's manga run ended at 4th place of the Manga in the magazine. Only exceptions I can think of is Dragon Ball which was #1 during it's run until the end and One Piece which took the top spot after Dragon Ball ended and has stayed there since then. You may hate One Piece and I haven't read the manga but you got to respect that it's it then everything else.

There's a reason One Piss stayed popular. It's like your favorite fast food place. You know it's just trash made cheaply, but damn if it isn't fun. Every arc is good because every arc is the same: adventures in a new land with your favorite characters. All the characters have a tragic past and every arc gets heavy in places, but the core of the manga is lighthearted adventures with happy pirates. I think there was one story arc I didn't enjoy out of the twenty or so I read. And the beginning is a bit slow. Other than that, I can't complain. It's easy to see why people respond to Wan Piss.

I never even tried to read Fairy Tale. The previous mango from the same ffffuck pissed me off too much.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2020 4:54 am

I liked Rave when the animu aired on burger TV but never followed Fairy Tale.
Fairy Tale looks like shit but is probably easier to masturbate to than Wan Piss.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 26, 2020 5:13 am

Really? I found the main One Piss waifus to be of way higher quality than Boring Armor Waifu and Bland Key Waifu. And that Fairy Tale hack can't even draw decent catgirls.
Disgusting.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:02 am
Back when I was collecting manga, I had to drop only two titles: Bleach and Fairy Tail.
You too :lol: ?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue May 26, 2020 5:15 am

You must be following the "furry scale".
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 26, 2020 5:21 am

I just have higher standards.
SpoilerShow
ImageImage
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:22 pm
So nu-HunterxHunter is good?
Madhouse are hackfrauds.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 26, 2020 6:31 am

Togashi does seem like he's turning into Spoony.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 26, 2020 6:37 am

Turning into? Nigga he's been full-on Lazy Spoony/Depressed Spoony since the chimera ant arc ended.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 26, 2020 7:06 am

Dragon Quest isn't gonna play itself.