Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:18 am

MGR is great and also mechanically solid. It's pure meme magic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:28 am

Senator Armstrong is the unified globe president we need but don't deserve.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:28 am
Save for experimenting on children I fully supported Armstrong, and even Raiden I believe did to an extent.

Yeah MGR is pure magic, I was hyped for it and loved the demo I got with Zone of the senders HD Collection, and ate up every morsel of pure bliss when it came out. I replayed it a year or so ago and it still holds up well, with max settings it looks great. I don’t think we’ll ever see anything quite like it, and it truly was one of the best and the last good MG game.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:27 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:03 pm
Save for experimenting on children
They were just educated to become productive members of the private military sector.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:27 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:03 pm
Save for experimenting on children
They were just educated to become productive members of the private military sector.
Given today’s issue with migrant children it’d probably be a better fate, beats joining MS-13.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:28 am
It's always funny when an antagonist is ironically correct. I'd vote Armstrong everytime.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:13 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:34 pm
It's always funny when an antagonist is ironically correct. I'd vote Armstrong everytime.
Tales of Xillia 1 is exactly like that. Gaius was right the entire time and looking like a complete badass while doing so. No wonder he basically wins anyway and is back in the second game as a playable character.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:09 pm

Gaius did nothing wrong.

Also Netflix is taunting me with Makoto Shinkai's most recent iteration of the only story he can tell.
I know his movies are a big hit and critics love him like he's the child of both Toriyama and Miyazaki, but man did I start hating the fuck out of anything after Voices of a Distant Star (at least the stuff I bothered to watch).
I ain't gonna watch that shit this time, though. Not only because I already know how that shit will play out, but because I know I'm gonna lose it if the movie starts turning into a fucking AMV again like at least the last two fucking movies WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP PADDING YOUR SHIT LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEE~

Ahem, in more positive news, I've finally finished JoJo Part 4 aka Diamanda Hagen is Unfuckable. Very fun. I think this part was a lot more consistent than the last one and had a better finale. At least if you can ignore that no one bothered to check for pulses or something.
SpoilerShow
I also love how they never reveal if that one dude is an actual alien, or just some autistic Chuunibyou :lol:
I figure I'll watch that Kishibe Rohan spin-off next, but WTF did they do to Hirose?

What's WRONG with your FACE?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:53 pm

You are such a pleb weeb, VoR.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:54 pm

If I were a pleb weeb I would be gushing about Your Fucking Name being the greatest anime movie of the 21th century.
-Yours Truly