Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:51 pm
They're just Anti-Gaijin.
As they should be. Have you seen most Gaijin today?

Richard Stallman

Post by Richard Stallman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Kyoanus turned their back on the otaku and continued to produce nothing but terrible romcoms for normalfags.
Most Kyoanus staff were also cunts so you know why nothing they made was ever good.
I'm glad they're dead and I'm glad they're gone.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:51 pm

Richard Stallman wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm
Kyoanus turned their back on the otaku and continued to produce nothing but terrible romcoms for normalfags.
Most Kyoanus staff were also cunts so you know why nothing they made was ever good.
I'm glad they're dead and I'm glad they're gone.
Someone's butthurt the studio wasn't making enough loli tentacle rape hentai. :lol: Making normalfag animu is better than making otaku pandering animu these days. Otakus and otakubait has fucking sucked ever since the weebs decided that instead of ultraviolence they wanted to watch rainbow haired little animu girls read or act out anime tvtropes entries for half an hour while they jerked off. Otakus are exactly why atrocities like Fucky Star and The Molestation of Haruhi Suzumiya happened.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:07 pm

M.D. Geist blew up Kyoanus building. He's finally saved anime.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:08 pm

This is the new Heath Ledger.

To put it in KyoAni's own words:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Someone's butthurt the studio wasn't making enough loli tentacle rape hentai. :lol: Making normalfag animu is better than making otaku pandering animu these days. Otakus and otakubait has fucking sucked ever since the weebs decided that instead of ultraviolence they wanted to watch rainbow haired little animu girls read or act out anime tvtropes entries for half an hour while they jerked off. Otakus are exactly why atrocities like Fucky Star and The Molestation of Haruhi Suzumiya happened.
Early otaku culture animu like Nurse Witch Kokmgi were absolute kinography.
I will continue to fight the losing battle against normalfags latching onto garbage entertainment mediums who don't respect me or my time and that I've mostly lost interest in.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:20 pm

It's not the normalfag's fault. Blame the ones that pander to them. Everyone that died in that fire was the correct target.
Next you'll cry how it was normalfags that ruined Disney instead of Disney themselves being at fault for making nothing but shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 pm

In a lesser place, you might get a typical soyboy defense of "You have to support Disney / some animu studio / video game developer no matter what", because apparently if you just keep buying enough garbage, they will suddenly stop producing garbage and finally deliver true kino.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Death toll now at 34. Meanwhile, CNN is trying to spin this tragedy into "muh sexism" somehow.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:51 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 pm
In a lesser place, you might get a typical soyboy defense of "You have to support Disney / some animu studio / video game developer no matter what", because apparently if you just keep buying enough garbage, they will suddenly stop producing garbage and finally deliver true kino.
Brand loyalty is likely my most hated thing that's not part of politics. There's a special place in hell for Fallout fanboys.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!