Weebshit Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weebshit Thread

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:46 pm

It's moot, since they OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN now
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:31 pm

>In light of Dr. Peterson's response to the technology demonstrated by this site, which you can read here, and out of respect for Dr. Peterson, the functionality of the site will be disabled for the time being.
Sounds like he bitched out.
Here's the supreme bitch nigga's response.
https://archive.is/dlqWU
tl;dr:
>OY VERY SHUT IT DOWN. Deepfakes need to be STOPPED. BTW only I'm allowed to scam my own fans, kthx bye.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:06 pm

I'll just go ahead, and I think I speak for everyone here, and declare Jordan Peterson as an honorary Bitch Nigga of DHI.
He should've just gone "Shit's creepy but okay." and that's it. Why would you rob yourself of the stellar opportunity to say dumb shit and then just claim it's actually a clip from the AI?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Peterson's reaction was predictable. The real Bitch Niggas are the ones who run NotJordanPeterson who shut it down, before there was even a fucking court order, because he started REEEing
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:10 pm
Peterson's reaction was predictable. The real Bitch Niggas are the ones who run NotJordanPeterson who shut it down, before there was even a fucking court order, because he started REEEing
Predictable, yes. Doesn't excuse it. But I agree that the site runners are also fucking cowards.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:06 pm
He should've just gone "Shit's creepy but okay." and that's it. Why would you rob yourself of the stellar opportunity to say dumb shit and then just claim it's actually a clip from the AI?
Saying dumb shit is his business.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:24 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Saying dumb shit is his business.
Fair enough. But you know what I meant.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Fuck Peterson. There were a million ideas I had in mind for the AI. Now I'll never have a recording of Peterson reading Lovecraft's greatest poem "On the Creation of Niggers."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:15 pm

I fear you will have to try UTAU.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
I'll just go ahead, and I think I speak for everyone here, and declare Jordan Peterson as an honorary Bitch Nigga of DHI.
If he is stupid enough to think he can stop it he can think again. The tech will only get better and we will need professionals who understand speech to decipher it since while the notjordanpeterson thing was funny, it wasn't perfect and was always monotone.

Does he really think a bunch of political radicals on either side aren't going to keep making this shit anyway to fuck with the establishment? And god damn he truly is the king of reddit, so many words to say so fucking little in that post.
Are we entering a future where the only credible source of information will be direct personal contact? What’s that going to do to mass media, of all types? Why should we not assume that the noise to signal ratio will creep so high that all political and economic information disseminated broadly will be rendered completely untrustworthy?
How is this a bad thing? You shouldn't trust a single fucking thing you hear or read since everyone fucking lies anyway, if people are more paranoid about this shit then GOOD, it will force more people to investigate shit themselves.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.