Wrassling Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Wrassling Thread

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:36 pm
but I actually heard that they pulled some John Cena shit with Zack Sabre Jr.
What? He won the New Japan Cup and tapped out Naito, Tanahashi, Ibushi and Sanada. They shoved the rocket up his ass a bit, but it's obvious they did that to make him look strong before Okada beats him. Okada has no more credible opponents because he has had the belt too fucking long (It will be 2 years soon) and beat everyone, so they had to build someone else up.

Which makes it more obvious he should have lost to Naito in January. That was his fucking moment, and Okada's reign just feels like it's sort of there now when before that match it he felt like a good fighting champion, especially after the first half of last year.
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:58 pm
also with Omega and okada, its hypocritical of wrestling fans saying that Cena/reigns are getting shove up their asses, when NJPW does the same bullshit with Sabre/Omega?okada to the point its lazy
WTF are you on about? Sabre has never won a title in New Japan, Omega still hasn't won the big one and while Okada's reign has gone on too long now he hasn't been anywhere near as forced as those two since he actually has good matches and is believable as a world champion since he carries himself as one. Mate, you are trying too fucking hard to be a contrarian, are you sure you aren't Razorfist?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:30 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
What? He won the New Japan Cup and tapped out Naito, Tanahashi, Ibushi and Sanada. They shoved the rocket up his ass a bit, but it's obvious they did that to make him look strong before Okada beats him. Okada has no more credible opponents because he has had the belt too fucking long (It will be 2 years soon) and beat everyone, so they had to build someone else up.

Which makes it more obvious he should have lost to Naito in January. That was his fucking moment, and Okada's reign just feels like it's sort of there now when before that match it he felt like a good fighting champion, especially after the first half of last year.

I would post the tweet from the fool who made this claim but he deleted his twitter AGAIN because he thinks he's so right and edgy yet can't into social media.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:35 pm

I'm watching the latest NXT Takeover first one in a long time. The actually wrestling is fantastic but I don't give a shit about any of the guys it's just Ring Of Honor. Great wrestlers with zero personality. The IWC love to suck HHH's cock about NXT but anybody with Vince McMahons money could sign all the best indie wrestlers and have them put on great matches but name a single wrestler after the Shield or Bray Wyatt that wasn't already establish in another company. Say what you want about Vince McMahons many crap decisions over the years he made Braun Strowman a bigger star and 98% of the NXT guys.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:25 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:35 pm
The actually wrestling is fantastic but I don't give a shit about any of the guys
That's your problem. And no stars have been made other than those two because Vince is terrible at making stars.

Fucking Mania is happening right now and its just the worst for an ex-wrestling addict. Trying to find something to keep away from twitter and wikipedia for a few hours. Thank God for the change the channel drama right now.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:42 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:

I would post the tweet from the fool who made this claim but he deleted his twitter AGAIN because he thinks he's so right and edgy yet can't into social media.

I found it!
he also claims he's "all done with ROH" after Cody Rhodes beat Kenny Omega.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:31 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

I found it!
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:

I found it!
Probably would have bitched when Albert/A-Train/Tensai won New Japan Cup as well

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:32 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:

I found it!
After Blob complained that someone filed an FTC complaint against Bioware for the Mass Effect 3 ending, I so wanted there to be a "If Cena wins we file an FTC complaint" sign.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 am

I want that shirt.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 am
I want that shirt.

It's a sad, accurate statement on how 'smarks' are basically gutless cowards who always swallow their own horseshit. Cena practically gave you the blueprint to get rid of him and no one does. Instead of booing and humming and singing along, just get up and leave. Take your bathroom break, concessions, whatever. Make the cameras show empty seats and pumped in noise.

(Are you really going to miss SuperCena do what he always does in promos/ring? No one even realizes that he's in the stage of his career where he puts other people over. Only reason he'd turn heel now is if he needed the money from a bad divorce or business deals, which aren't likely to happen soon.)

Point is, empty the arena, change the channel, fast forward through his part, if you really card about seeing him go.
This t-shirt is proof positive that no wrestling organization takes smarks seriously.

My favorites are the ones that post videos of themslves at loud events booing gustily, then show themslves running in the halls going "DIVAS MATCH! BATHROOM BREAK!" over and over--gee, talk about misogeny there.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.