About all the forefathers statues and names being destroyed

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Auli

About all the forefathers statues and names being destroyed

Post by Auli » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 am

So now some Asian annuncer guy on ESPN was switched out because his name was Robert Lee and his name resembled that Robert Lee who had slaves or something.

.... :/

And thoughts on the statues being destroyed by the alt-left, just like ISIS is doing? While wearing all black and black masks just like ISIS...

.... :/ lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: About all the forefathers statues and names being destroyed

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Auli wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 am
So now some Asian announcer guy on ESPN was switched out because his name was Robert Lee and his name resembled that [[Robert E. Lee]] who had slaves or something.
The liberals believe that blacks are primitive subhumans that will chimp out at the slightest trigger and need the help of the white man to civilize them. They have never stopped being the party of the KKK with they way they look down on brown people.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am
Auli wrote:
So now some Asian announcer guy on ESPN was switched out because his name was Robert Lee and his name resembled that [[Robert E. Lee]] who had slaves or something.
The liberals believe that blacks are primitive subhumans that will chimp out at the slightest trigger and need the help of the white man to civilize them. They have never stopped being the party of the KKK with they way they look down on brown people.
Seriously this. The only difference is that instead of seeing them as beneath them with hatred, they see them as little puppy dogs who need to be coddled since they can't do anything without the white man guiding them. Either way, the belief that blacks are inferior is still rampant amongst the left, they just managed to convince blacks to go back to the plantation to vote democrat rather than pick cotton.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am

The confederate statues at least hold a symbol of merit, destroying former presidents and Columbus' memorial is a whole new level of retard. Wanton destruction only leads the way for more destruction, until you've literally destroyed everything. Mao had to continually find new thing for younger revolutionaries to topple to stay relevant.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 am

Brown people and gays etc are just votes to the Dems. They don't value them as people or give a shit about them whatsoever. It's disgusting.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:08 pm

This shit is just Mao's cultural revolution all over again. And it'll end up the same way.

Maybe we should start killing shitlibs now lel. I laugh, but imagine if some dudes had started killing the fuck out of Mao's little brats before the cultural revolution/great leap forward really got going. Probably could have saved some lives.

"Blurgh blurgh you're killing kids" yeah, but just think about it. :D

Whatever. I'm not actually advocating shitposters here go full "don't go to school tomorrow." This shit is just so retarded. I wonder when the right will finally have enough and start open carrying everywhere. Then antifa will attack one day and the right will shoot back and we'll have a full civil war.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Well, the Nips got their communism to stop right at the beginning via political assassination. I want to see somebody run on stage with a wakizashi next time Sanders promises free shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Well, the Nips got their communism to stop right at the beginning via political assassination. I want to see somebody run on stage with a wakizashi next time Sanders promises free shit.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 pm
just toss a nickled into an oncoming bus
country is saved

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Auli wrote:
So now some Asian annuncer guy on ESPN was switched out because his name was Robert Lee and his name resembled that Robert Lee who had slaves or something.
Serves him right for having a wrongthink name. He's probably his reincarnation or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette