Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Its almost like IRL elections are dumb MAAAAAAN.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29453
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:03 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Too many gaijin crap toons. Where are the real kinos like SZS or Azumanga Diode.
>muh animu
Autism speaks.
Is watching gaijin toons somehow not autistic?
Generally speaking, no, it isn't.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:03 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:28 pm

>muh animu
Autism speaks.
Is watching gaijin toons somehow not autistic?
Generally speaking, no, it isn't.
Then go back to /co/mlur with the rest of your kind. Even the lowest of the yellow bugman has more standards than a westerner.

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4425
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:23 am

I watched a few clips of the new episode and I have no interest in watching season 4. I don't think this season is going to do as well as 3, not because of the decisive fanbase but two years is a long hiatus and I don't think they'll get the casual viewers like they did with season 3. A lot of people in the comments sections are socked to see a new season. Maybe CN is just testing this short season to see if the series is till viable.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5832
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:31 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:31 pm
Thoughts on The Boondocks? I got the DVD sets of Seasons 1 and 2 secondhand recently, but I found the show way too preachy for my liking and it relies way too much on dated topical humor. I heard they were making a new season for HBO, but I'm not sure what they'll do with Grandpa now that John Witherspoon is dead.
His son can do his voice just fine, he's an actor too so it isn't just funny voices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SDCitnqhdI

Also:
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:30 pm
Boondocks is great. It tells niggers exactly what they are and how they act. It's their own fault they won't/can't change.
I wouldn't call Boondocks too topical because of this post. If anything it's more relevant and popular now because of all the clips that are spreading lately on youtube.
Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:54 am
Both fantastic choices, King of the Hill is amazing. Ask the average hyperactive retard and they’ll tell you it’s boring, but it’s a subtly funny and often surreal show with a lot of heart.
It holds up well because of it. Shit, look at the recent cuck meme and Dale's "son" who is obviously John Redcorn's kid and how Bill Dauterive went from being a chad to a beta after a nasty divorce. It wasn't rammed down your throat like with other shows but it's there and written so well without being preachy garbage.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:06 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:42 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Eventually.
Best cartoon series ever was Beavis & Butthead. Discuss.
90s classic. Here are some of my favorites.

King of the Hill
Archer (earlier seasons definitely)
Venture Bros
South Park (some misses but many hits)
Excellent choices. Archer sadly needed to end a few seasons ago, but it gave us some good during its prime. Venture Bros is a fucking brilliant series, it’s grossly underrated and so intricately woven that I can forgive the long hiatuses the creators pull.

South Park is definitely hit or miss for me. I remember hating season 10, and while I haven’t seen every season since I’ve caught up on the more recent ones. Gay Parker and Fatt Stone are edgelord contrarians, I remember when they came out as faggots Republicans a few years ago, even though we know they’re smug shitlibs who simply hate other smug shitlibs. They admitted to using Cartman as their mouthpiece on some issues (Family Guy for instance) even though he’s often in the wrong.

I miss their early days, before they got too arrogant and rich. I had fun with Baseketball and Orgasmo, and miss the zany early seasons of South Park before it went all topical and shit nonstop. That’s another show I’m just ready to pull the plug on.

And yeah Poonoo you’re dead on with that statement. KOTH is always gonna hold up for me because of that, I’m glad it ended when it did and didn’t grow stagnant like the other shows we’ve talked about.

Also can I get some love for Dan Vs? It was a cartoon aimed at an older audience on a kid’s network that did surprisingly well. Granted I think those constraints kept it from being another bullshit Adult Swim cartoon, so maybe it wasn’t so bad.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:11 am

I never watched the Adventure Brothers past season four.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:22 pm
You say I'm wrong and then post a bunch of shit that just supports me being correct.
I didn't, because you're not
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:22 pm
it's comedy central NOW but IIRC it was originally FOX
It was never Fox. They pitched it to Fox but Fox said 'We like sitcoms about families' and the South Park creators didn't want to do a family sitcom so they went to Comedy Central
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 5635
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:14 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:06 am
lots of words...Venture Bros is a fucking brilliant series, it’s grossly underrated and so intricately woven that I can forgive the long hiatuses the creators pull... lots more words
Good analysis on these shows. I'm surprised Venture Bros wasn't as big as Rick and Morty. Perhaps Brock's manliness scared away the cucks, feminists, and autistic man children.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 am

Venture Brothers came out before of was trendy to be a bugman.
Plus most of Reddit and Memeys fanbase were shitting themselves in diapers at the time (as opposed to now where they shit their pants in dresses and also diapers).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests