Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 14691
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:03 am
Did anyone ever call them out on their Not-Trump character being the same character who spent multiple seasons being gay and/or transgender?
And why not use the Orange Menace himself? They've used real people all the time. Even the fucking Simpsons have more balls right now with their godawful propaganda web shorts.
Either they're hackfrauds, they realized they wrote him to be Cucknadian and he thus wouldn't look right when using him as the US president (definitely their own fucking fault) or they fear the Trump.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:26 pm
Too many gaijin crap toons. Where are the real kinos like SZS or Azumanga Diode.
>muh animu
Autism speaks.
Is watching gaijin toons somehow not autistic?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26635
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:12 pm

There is nothing autistic about Steven Trooniverse. Nothing. At. All.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10351
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
All that shit
Trey and Matt are faggots but your post is full of so much shit I don't know where to begin
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
They're Hollywood, SoCal faggots of the highest order. They're against SJWs but only because SJWs are a little further to the left than they are.
They're edgy centrists at best and against SJWs for that reason
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
They still REEEd about Trump and predicted Shillary to win.
No they didn't. They took the classic fence sitter position of 'They're both equally as bad as each other'. If they 'predicted' Hillary was going to win, it's because everyone else did and they had to edit their episode on it basically the night before.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
They even tried to make Shillary president after Trump was elected (in their show.)
No they didn't. At best they did a brief 'Muh Russia' plot
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
Garrison and Cartman always take the "wrong" position so they can be mocked.
Both have also taken the 'right' position numerous times (Cartman claiming San Francisco is full of faggots comes to mind). They alternate between playing this straight and subverting it
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
They eventually bowed to Jizzslam after realizing their episodes would keep getting censored.
Yeah that more had to do with the fact that Muslims kept threatening to kill them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:11 am
They should have forced the issue and put moohamadd (piss be upon him) in every single episode as a recurring character until FOX bowed to the almighty dollar.
Firstly South Park is on Comedy Central not Fox and secondly if they tried that Comedy Central would have cancelled them, ironically exactly in the same way that Cartman wanted Family Guy to get cancelled in that episode, and they'd have no show to do at all
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 14691
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:22 pm

You say I'm wrong and then post a bunch of shit that just supports me being correct. Cartman and Garrison almost never take the right position. They're pretty much just there to be mocked. They're wrong in practically every episode they appear in and the exceptions only make it that much more obvious.

They absolutely DID predict Hillary over Trump and the whole plot after that had Hillary in the role of secret president or some retarded shit. They don't treat Hillary with half the mockery and hatred that they do Trump. Especially not after the election. Pre-election they had 1 episode I remember where they went hard on hilldawg, but post-election they were soft as fuck on her because they were assmad about Trump winning.

"They predicted her because everyone else did" lol ok. I thought it was the point of south park to be edgy contrarians and consider shit that mainstream goy media hadn't thought of. Guess they're just Simpsons-tier bandwagon faggots as I expected.

They're not centrist at all. The only point where they agree with conservatives is on being Christcucks. Like I said, they only seem anti-liberal because they hate SJWs, but what separates them from an SJW is less than they think.

And you're admitting that threats of violence from Jizzslam and threats of being canceled by their network (it's comedy central NOW but IIRC it was originally FOX) caused them to bow down like good little islamic appeasers. They don't live in an islamic country and it's legal to own guns where they are. Opposing jizzslam is never without risk but doing it in a first-world country like America is pretty much the safest place TO do it.
SpoilerShow
Ironically, looking up the history of the show, it seems like Matt and Trey fought harder to keep a talking piece of shit in their show than they did for their mohammad episodes, lel
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:34 pm

SP was never on Fox. Dumb apechaser must be thinking about Futurama.

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:44 pm

so I finally watched the first ep of season 4. The writers are terrible at subtext. They try hard to imply(and fail, like everything) that people that want the show to 'go back to' old adventures without meta-commentary are fascists. The creators have always shown utter contempt to 90% of their audience, and their audience is too stupid to recognize the visible contempt.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 2547
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:45 pm

I like how they depict Trump-Garrison as a guy who's been brain switched to turn into Bizzaro-Garrison. A smooth-talking shitlord who's completely serious and actually sticks to what he wants done.
Fits both the South Park world AND real life.

Trey and Matt are both oldfags, who only work now 10 weeks a year.
Comedy Central doesnt cancel them because they're a legacy show, still pull in money, and they can claim they still have "balanced" programming by giving space for the old men to yell.
(Of course the Jew of the pair hasnt written an episode script in literally decades, and Trey is probably burnt out and snorted all his animu to keep him going).
But they're still rare in their unique ability to not give a shit.

Both of them have said that Cartman says things they wish they could say. They only let him get his comeuppance when he acts like the antichrist.
tac, I'm not sure where you fell off the train hrte.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:03 am
Did anyone ever call them out on their Not-Trump character being the same character who spent multiple seasons being gay and/or transgender?
And why not use the Orange Menace himself? They've used real people all the time. Even the fucking Simpsons have more balls right now with their godawful propaganda web shorts.
There was an earlier episode where Donald Trump became the president of Canada and fucked it all up causing a flood of Cucknadian immigrants into the US. Mr Garrison ended up raping him to death so they couldn't use him in the show when Trump eventually became president IRL. The show used Garrison instead of Trump during the election. Garrison eventually realizes that he doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and begs people not to vote for him and to vote for Hillary instead. But Hillary is so incompetent that she tells everyone to do the opposite of what Garrison tells them; they obey her and vote for Garrison.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26635
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 pm

It's almost like writing episodes based on IRL elections is dumb :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest