Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 am
Speaking of diversity hires: Just how many ladies do we have here at DHI? I bet the percentage is problematic.
Throughout our history it has been minimal at best. Literally one token at a time, never even two at a time if I recall. There may be more, but they are smart enough not to girlpost for attention since they would be laughed out of here.

Lupa probably shitposts half of the "Lupa is a goddess" guest posts herself.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:38 pm

You post as if she isn't.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Then we should restrict the next 10 or so accounts to girls only. We need to even that playing field!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 pm

More like I'll ban anyone who admits to being a girl. We need to keep this a safe space for penis.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 pm
Then we should restrict the next 10 or so accounts to girls only. We need to even that playing field!
"Even the playing field"

Translation: Punish and limit EVERYONE (men) who is better than me at the thing I claim to have so much interest and drive for! Or else you raped me!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Exactly.

(Also the April and Lupa threads are in need of some feminine bitching and gossipping.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:48 pm
Cartoon Network's CEO is a woman. She just dumps Teen Tits GO on the main programming and focuses on Adort Swim. Rick & Morty and AS aren't going to get any better from here on out.
To be fair, seeing a bunch of autistics, spergs, and mandchildren on Youtube having meltdowns that Cartoon Network is getting pushed aside in favor of Adult Swim is fucking glorious and makes it all worth it

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 pm

The new episode introduced the concept of killing minority characters off screen, a male character says triggered in a somewhat ironic way, and they tried to pull off a Jew joke but it was about Rick's dislike for American/Israel's military aid and not that he he's an anti-Semite thinking Jews are not deserving of a nation. They could have made that joke funny if a side character brought up Palestine and Rick would have to back track and realize the flaw in his logic, but they instead thought Rick's virtue-shielding was funny enough.

The potty humor and violence still exists but the edgy jokes have been neutered.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 pm
More like I'll ban anyone who admits to being a girl. We need to keep this a safe space for penis.
A safe space for penises are vaginas.

But every case of diversity hiring reminds me of that It's Always Sunny episode where Dee tries out for the Eagles to prove that "Women can do anything a man can!" then breaks her foot on the ball.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 pm
The new episode introduced the concept of killing minority characters off screen, a male character says triggered in a somewhat ironic way, and they tried to pull off a Jew joke but it was about Rick's dislike for American/Israel's military aid and not that he he's an anti-Semite thinking Jews are not deserving of a nation. They could have made that joke funny if a side character brought up Palestine and Rick would have to back track and realize the flaw in his logic, but they instead thought Rick's virtue-shielding was funny enough.

The potty humor and violence still exists but the edgy jokes have been neutered.
That's a shame. I remember season one had that whole "retarded" thing that took a shot directly at SJWs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome