Rick and Morty, SJW front

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5184
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 pm

You mean the 4th season.

This show was never good. With a premise of "nothing matters" you have nowhere to go and thus nothing worth watching. The creators and staff are virtue signalling, blue check mark faggots that likely have a list of rapes and a closet full of skeletons.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2199
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:51 pm
You mean the 4th season.

This show was never good. With a premise of "nothing matters" you have nowhere to go and thus nothing worth watching. The creators and staff are virtue signalling, blue check mark faggots that likely have a list of rapes and a closet full of skeletons.
I still don’t know how Jerry is a racist. Dan Harmon is one of those few people who’s death I’d welcome. Apparently he got all butt hurt because adult swim took a shot at the Game of Thrones writers, are they a bunch of diversity hire women? Lord knows he can’t have his network killing his chances for future poon.
Image

User avatar
JL Unlimited
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 am
I still don’t know how Jerry is a racist.
Dan Harmon has what I like to call Chuck Jones disease. It’s when you take a character and completely shit on them every episode, even if they didn’t deserve it. Writers like Dan think that if it worked with Daffy and Wile E. Coyote, surely it’ll work with my character.



Needless to say, Dan Harmon has none of the artistic skills of Chuck Jones or anyone else who worked on those cartoons. Hell, he doesn’t even have their writing skills. :lol:

He’s also a shitlib.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2199
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:39 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:02 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 am
I still don’t know how Jerry is a racist.
Dan Harmon has what I like to call Chuck Jones disease. It’s when you take a character and completely shit on them every episode, even if they didn’t deserve it. Writers like Dan think that if it worked with Daffy and Wile E. Coyote, surely it’ll work with my character.



Needless to say, Dan Harmon has none of the artistic skills of Chuck Jones or anyone else who worked on those cartoons. Hell, he doesn’t even have their writing skills. :lol:

He’s also a shitlib.
Ah yes, the notorious libshit Dan. I look forward to the day he finally loses it all and nobody wants to work with him again.
Image

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:38 pm

He's survived the baby rape scandal.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16369
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 pm

SJWs will remember it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 pm
SJWs will remember it.
The SJWs that arent baby rapists. (None of them.)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20149
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:47 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:55 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:16 pm
SJWs will remember it.
The SJWs that arent baby rapists. (None of them.)
As if that'd stop them from throwing him under the nearest bus when convenient. All the male ones are rapists and yet they'll still try to smear other men with that.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11222
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:18 am

Does this show even still exist? It's become a meme at this point. I would have thought they'd cancel it by now.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rick and Morty, SJW front

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 am

I doubt the fanbase is self aware enough to know they're a meme.
Like any good pasta that one about high IQ was written without any sense of irony.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest