Stephen King general: THE DARK TOWER IS A FLOP LMAO

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Stephen King general: THE DARK TOWER IS A FLOP LMAO

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:27 pm
He did, then he got secretly rehired to write under a pen name, then people found out and I think he might've gotten let go but now he's back again.
He's not back again. What he did was start his own 'Buddhist film criticism' site and a payacon, which I imagine his more sympathetic former employers might contribute to.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:35 pm
Guest wrote:
He did, then he got secretly rehired to write under a pen name, then people found out and I think he might've gotten let go but now he's back again.
He's not back again. What he did was start his own 'Buddhist film criticism' site and a payacon, which I imagine his more sympathetic former employers might contribute to.
Buddhism is about giving up all desires. Whining, nitpicking, and shilling over petty blockbuster film bullshit (while masturbating to underage girls) is one of the least Buddhist things you could do. I really hate this pretentious cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:14 am

Guest wrote:
He did, then he got secretly rehired to write under a pen name, then people found out and I think he might've gotten let go but now he's back again. I
Faraci has found Buddha now and is totes all better guys.. He's ebegging to fund his spiritually enlightened movie reviews website. No, I'm not making this up.
https://www.patreon.com/cinemasangha
https://cinemasangha.com/
People are actually giving this guy money. Ugh.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:18 pm
I thought that CHUD reject got blacklisted for fingerblasting a danger hair?
Was it ever confirmed that he actually did that?

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:18 pm
I thought that CHUD reject got blacklisted for fingerblasting a danger hair?
If it didn't then we should still act like it did. (It probably did.)

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 am
He said, in response to being accused, something to the effect of 'I don't remember that, but it sounds like something I'd do'. There's no defending him
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Buddhism is about giving up all desires. Whining, nitpicking, and shilling over petty blockbuster film bullshit (while masturbating to underage girls) is one of the least Buddhist things you could do.
I think I said this at the time, but his newfound Buddhism is basically just the leftist version of 'I found God/Christianity', except that leftists hate Christianity, hence the Buddhism, and unlike their opposite numbers in the Christian right, are not really that big on 'forgiveness', making the whole gesture rather pointless.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Buddhists don't say anything one way or another--especially how others live their own lives--so it's pretty much impossible to criticism them or find anything you can blame them on. Their numbers make them insignificant, and their lack of voice makes them a blank slate for whatever the left wants them to be.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Buddhists are the OG suicide bombers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm
Buddhists are the OG suicide bombers.
Yeah. Westerners think Buddhism is muh pure pacifist religion because westerners don't know anything about Asian history that doesn't involve the west. Although leftists do draw the line at based Wirathu and the 969 Movement, because gotta defend those Muslims from being treated like they treat minority religions in their own countries! :roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:17 pm

I think the myth of Buddhism being the OG Religion of Peace got buried by the mainstream when the Buddhist priests of Glorious Myanmar led the charge against the other supposed Religion of Peace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette