Ready Player One

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Ready Player One

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:10 am
I like The Dead Zone
I'm surprised Hollywood hasn't seek out to make a libshit remake of that, considering the final act consists of Christopher Walken trying to assassinate a future president in order to prevent World War III.
Well, the film had Martin Sheen in it. He's my favourite to play Trump if they ever make a movie. Which they will. You just know they will.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 pm
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... efa5ec6fb8

The fuck you talking about forbes? The movie is catered for China
Fuck I never thought about that, RPO is just a mess of copyrights that the Chinese would have just ripped off, it just happens to be """"legit"""".

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:59 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 pm
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmende ... efa5ec6fb8

The fuck you talking about forbes? The movie is catered for China
Fuck I never thought about that, RPO is just a mess of copyrights that the Chinese would have just ripped off, it just happens to be """"legit"""".
Are the Chinamen even going to know what any of that shit is? They don't even know who Luke Skywalker is! Why are they going to care about the BTTF DeLorean or The Iron Giant? But who knows. Nobody can ever predict what those people would like.

China should make their own version and force us to watch it. A Chinese kid channels Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and every character from the Shaw Brothers and Golden Harvest Studios. Reference crazy obscure crap like Mr. Vampire and Aces Go Places.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:57 am

20.000 super saiyan goku's
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine