Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:25 pm
It was a Solo movie without Harrison Ford - they were kinda begging for a box office flop there, it proves jack shit.
You are a contrary, bastard, aren't you?

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 3051
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Thu May 30, 2019 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 pm
Rushy wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:25 pm
It was a Solo movie without Harrison Ford - they were kinda begging for a box office flop there, it proves jack shit.
You are a contrary, bastard, aren't you?
I guess

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 3:26 am


User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rapeculture » Fri May 31, 2019 3:29 am

Hahaha, vegan soy smoothies, my sides! :lol:
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 31, 2019 4:07 am

Lindsay will go to visit it four times a year if they have a bar that serves some mean drinks. She likes them like she likes niggers, stiff and the more are inside her the better.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7599
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 31, 2019 4:45 am

Can you even get alcohol at burger Disneyland? I don't remember
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 4:45 am
Can you even get alcohol at burger Disneyland? I don't remember
It's DisneyWORLD and I don't think Lindsay would visit so often if you couldn't.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am

Yes they serve alcohol there. Its the very reason why childless alcoholic nothings like Lindsey and Antwan Al-Kumiyah love it so much.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 31, 2019 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am
Yes they serve alcohol there. Its the very reason why childless alcoholic nothings like Lindsey and Antwan Al-Kumiyah love it so much.
So there are dickgirls as well.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 3:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am
Yes they serve alcohol there. Its the very reason why childless alcoholic nothings like Lindsey and Antwan Al-Kumiyah love it so much.
So there are dickgirls as well.
And children.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests