Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:59 am

My Magic 8 Ball confirms ASS is indeed a nigger. Which is weird, because I actually asked it if I was going to be getting a new car this year.

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:51 am
ah saying someone who isnt black isnt black is somehow "defending". You are beyond retarded dude, even more proven by the fact im indeed white but you are so sick in the head it must somehow be impossible.
I love how literally everyone ASS disagrees with is completely insane in his eyes.
What's the secret to your mighty pure brain? Tinfoiled house?
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:51 am
ah saying someone who isnt black isnt black is somehow "defending". You are beyond retarded dude, even more proven by the fact im indeed white but you are so sick in the head it must somehow be impossible.
I love how literally everyone ASS disagrees with is completely insane in his eyes.
What's the secret to your mighty pure brain? Tinfoiled house?
You like to fuck animals.
And then we have a boatload of people lusting after trannies while being so racist that even the Fuhrer himself wouldve been like "come on guys take it easy dont you think thats going a bit too far?"
Topped off with some nerds who have never been with a woman and obsess/fanboy over the biggest losers on the internet.

So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:44 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:51 am
ah saying someone who isnt black isnt black is somehow "defending". You are beyond retarded dude, even more proven by the fact im indeed white but you are so sick in the head it must somehow be impossible.
I love how literally everyone ASS disagrees with is completely insane in his eyes.
What's the secret to your mighty pure brain? Tinfoiled house?
You like to fuck animals.
And then we have a boatload of people lusting after trannies while being so racist that even the Fuhrer himself wouldve been like "come on guys take it easy dont you think thats going a bit too far?"
Topped off with some nerds who have never been with a woman and obsess/fanboy over the biggest losers on the internet.

So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Only the crazy ones think they're sane
Last edited by Rushy on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:46 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:44 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 am


I love how literally everyone ASS disagrees with is completely insane in his eyes.
What's the secret to your mighty pure brain? Tinfoiled house?
You like to fuck animals.
And then we have a boatload of people lusting after trannies while being so racist that even the Fuhrer himself wouldve been like "come on guys take it easy dont you think thats going a bit too far?"
Topped off with some nerds who have never been with a woman and obsess/fanboy over the biggest losers on the internet.

So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Only the crazy ones think they're sane
The sanest on DHI ≠ Sane
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
Rushy
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am
Location: Don't ask if you don't want to know

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:50 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:46 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:44 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm


You like to fuck animals.
And then we have a boatload of people lusting after trannies while being so racist that even the Fuhrer himself wouldve been like "come on guys take it easy dont you think thats going a bit too far?"
Topped off with some nerds who have never been with a woman and obsess/fanboy over the biggest losers on the internet.

So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Only the crazy ones think they're sane
The sanest on DHI ≠ Sane
Don't be vain, ASS
we'll find your fetish
Is there a better word than fuck? I don't think so. It means sex, fury and the confidence to tell another individual and/or organisation that they don't matter to you. It's basically Donald Trump in 4 letters. Fuck, the president.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:11 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm
So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Your English is so poor that you've confused 'sane' with 'delusional'
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:11 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:42 pm
So yeah Id say Im pretty much the sanest person on here.
Your English is so poor that you've confused 'sane' with 'delusional'
Sure thing mister unhealthy obsession, lets take advice about mental health from you :lol: :lol:
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5098
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:41 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 pm
Sure thing mister unhealthy obsession
This from the guy who constantly spergs about dickgirls?
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:47 pm
lets take advice about mental health from you :lol: :lol:
Coming from the guy who sees dickgirls everywhere?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 pm

I have a feeling we won't see a trailer for Episode 9 until Highlander Endgame in May. It's almost like they're scared to show anything because they know it's shit and everyone's fed up after The Last Jedi Who Banters Like A Millennial.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests