Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:03 am

Women and leftist troons believe you can just decide to be whatever race, gender or species you want. So of course a feminine soul like JJ believes you can literally just wish yourself to be a part of someone's family and it magically becomes fact. It's your truth after all, and how dare any CIS white male tell you different!
According to the shitty novelization, Rey took the Skywalker namesake because she was afraid of what Finn and everyone else would think if they found out she was a Palpatine. Y'know, because they're such good """friends,""" so it's okay to deceive them, right? "Fear is a path to the dark side," except it's okay when Rey does it, because of course it is. :roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Because that makes a lot of sense.
  • Nobody has cared about her family name in however much time has passed in this trilogy. They're probably not going to start insisting on her birth certificate now
  • Unless I've (rightfully) forgotten something about TLJ, she is the only person alive who knows she is a Palpatine. I'm pretty sure her secret is safe.
  • Claiming you're a Skywalker will probably only raise more suspicion, especially since her friends have known the Skywalkers. Literally any other name would've done.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:05 pm
At least in Dune you have personal shields that cause the shielded person and the shooter with the energy weapon to explode. A good reason to go back to low velocity impact weapons.
I watched the Lynch film in its entirety recently, it was interesting. I didn’t pick up on what some of the tech/abilities were supposed to be, like the blocky effect that occasionally happened when someone ran, one dude used it before getting domed. I guess the shouting and making a box shoot made sense. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 pm
Because that makes a lot of sense.
  • Nobody has cared about her family name in however much time has passed in this trilogy. They're probably not going to start insisting on her birth certificate now
  • Unless I've (rightfully) forgotten something about TLJ, she is the only person alive who knows she is a Palpatine. I'm pretty sure her secret is safe.
  • Claiming you're a Skywalker will probably only raise more suspicion, especially since her friends have known the Skywalkers. Literally any other name would've done.
I wouldn't be surprised if they make her mom a Skywalker cousin or something.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:23 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:55 pm
I guess the shouting and making a box shoot made sense. :lol:
That shit wasn't in the books. The movie is a total dumpster fire.
Entertaining to a degree, but one of the most inaccurate translations to film I know of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:41 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:55 pm
I didn’t pick up on what some of the tech/abilities were supposed to be, like the blocky effect that occasionally happened when someone ran, one dude used it before getting domed. I guess the shouting and making a box shoot made sense. :lol:
The blocky effect represented an energy shield, but it was used sparingly because the energy summons the worms and drives them mad(can't remember if the film says that).

The sonic weapons aren't in the book as Kugel said, and are replaced by advanced martial arts.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:53 pm
Unless I've (rightfully) forgotten something about TLJ, she is the only person alive who knows she is a Palpatine. I'm pretty sure her secret is safe.
Unless I've forgotten something, she's the only person alive who's even met Palpatine.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:56 am

I guess several people would spot that he was once the fucking supreme chancellor and many of his guard will still be alive.

That does show how dumb the small time skip was between the trilogies. I know why they did it, as time was ticking to cram in the old cast before they dropped dead.
But we get shit like History Channel shows about Hitler's Obersalzberg mansion janitor and Stalin's laundry lady about 80 years after the fact but the nigger that had two moon-sized planet exploders is basically unknown by that point?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:16 am

Everyone knows he's back because he sent out a Fortnite message, and the Resistance knows enough to deduce he's back through Sith magic. The only people who met him, though, are those weirds in the stands who all die when Rey brings the planet down on them while magically avoiding a similar fate.

Dat ass tho. Dat cherry Rey ass.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:56 am
I guess several people would spot that he was once the fucking supreme chancellor and many of his guard will still be alive.
Yeah, I'm not saying people wouldn't know who Palpatine is(obviously they recognise him in this film), but they'd have no personal reason to hate him since he was before their time. Meaning that they wouldn't hold a grudge towards Rey for being related to him.
Kugelfisch wrote: