Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:17 am

I can't think of a legitimately great movie Arnold's done. Even T2 is too long with awful James Cameron writing. Eraser was a fun little bit of entertainment with prime Vanessa Williams and some cool action scenes, but it still has that clunky '90s feel to everything. True Lies is great but hits the brakes hard after the horse chase.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 am

Everyone gives T3 flack but at least it had a hot female Terminator. The new movie appears to have been made solely to rectify this mistake by presenting lady Terms as flat chested super dykes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:00 pm

I want a Terminator animu where the T-M0E raids a maid cafe for clothing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:22 am
Everyone gives T3 flack but at least it had a hot female Terminator. The new movie appears to have been made solely to rectify this mistake by presenting lady Terms as flat chested super dykes.
It's like the whole purpose of a hot Terminator was to have the scary angle of "you can't even trust the beautiful people!", now I'm even more convinced that these people should be isolated and shunned. Good job Bollywood.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am

T3 was a desperation move by Arnie after his weird "movies are too violent for kids" period ended in failure. Remember his weird lecture about guns in The Sixth Day? Genisys and Woke Terminator are the last gasps of his career as he's way too old to be taken seriously anymore.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am
Remember his weird lecture about guns in The Sixth Day?
> Assuming anyone actually saw The Sixth Day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:17 am
I can't think of a legitimately great movie Arnold's done. Even T2 is too long with awful James Cameron writing. Eraser was a fun little bit of entertainment with prime Vanessa Williams and some cool action scenes, but it still has that clunky '90s feel to everything. True Lies is great but hits the brakes hard after the horse chase.
Horse chase? I don't even remember a horse chase in True Lies. GTAB with that Blob tier movie analsys.

edit: ninja'd.
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Horse chase? I don't even remember a horse chase in True Lies. GTAB with that Blob tier movie analsys.
Bitch, the long-ass chase in the beginning of the movie with the horse and motorcycle through mall. Open your eyes when watching movies, Steven.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:18 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 am
Remember his weird lecture about guns in The Sixth Day?
> Assuming anyone actually saw The Sixth Day.
Someone gave me the deluxe edition DVD when it came out. The only memorable part is the XFL scene at the beginning, which is now a prophecy because it's coming back in 2020.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:23 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 am
Guest wrote:
Bitch, the long-ass chase in the beginning of the movie with the horse and motorcycle through mall. Open your eyes when watching movies, Steven.
Sorry, but I was too busy violently beating my dick to Jamie Lee Curtis, whereas you were probably violently beating your dick to Bill Paxton going "ass like a ten year old boy."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.