Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:59 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 am
Turns out that Rose Tico didn't leave Instagram due to harassment, but because she signed an NDA for the filming of Episode IX. Yet, none of the lamestream media bothered to point that out.
Since when has the Blue Checkmark Outrage Brigade on Twitter ever been honest about anything?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:25 am

I wonder if that faggot Rian Johnson will say anything about it. (He won't.) He's been the most vocal of the celebs defending m'uglylady.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:44 am
Turns out that Rose Tico didn't leave Instagram due to harassment, but because she signed an NDA for the filming of Episode IX. Yet, none of the lamestream media bothered to point that out.
But then they would've missed a perfect opportunity for drama!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:25 am
I wonder if that faggot Rian Johnson will say anything about it. (He won't.) He's been the most vocal of the celebs defending m'uglylady.
People like Rian Johnson only care about themselves. "Here's a chance to make myself look good after making a terrible film!". These people are all sociopaths :D

As far as I know, all of this harassment drama originated from Star Wars Facts twitter? Somebody do a background research on them, enhance the picture and see what develops
- and that's a good thing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:39 pm
Both are really fucking short. Like under 5' 9" short. I imagine that fucking terrible dragon girl was hired solely because she's even shorter and would make them seem taller.
Billy Dee Williams is 6ft tall and Harrison Ford is 6"1. Tom Cruise made it acceptable to be a manlet in Hollywood since they perfected their camera tricks to make short people look taller.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm pretty sure there were manlets in Hollywood way before Tom Cruise. Humphrey Bogart was only like 5'7. Alan Ladd was like 5'3. If you've ever seen Casablanca, the crew at the airport were all just a bunch of literal midgets
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm
I'm pretty sure there were manlets in Hollywood way before Tom Cruise. Humphrey Bogart was only like 5'7. Alan Ladd was like 5'3. If you've ever seen Casablanca, the crew at the airport were all just a bunch of literal midgets
Great, now I've got to watch Casablanca again.

That reminds me of Jason Scott Lee in Soldier. In the BTS you can see he has to stand on a big-ass crate for the shot of him and Kurt Russell standing nose to nose. It's hilarious.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:23 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 pm
That reminds me of Jason Scott Lee in Soldier. In the BTS you can see he has to stand on a big-ass crate for the shot of him and Kurt Russell standing nose to nose. It's hilarious.
I guarantee you every scene with Kelly Marie Tran was shot this way.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 pm

I want to take up residence in Sofia Boutella's pants. I know you bitches say she has too much jaw, but goddamn that is one fine French whore.

Hotel Artemis gets a thumbs down from me. It's competently made, it's entertaining at times, but it's long and has almost no action. All the stuff you see in the trailer and ads comes from the last fight between Boutella's hitwoman and some thugs. She's actually really good (apparently she's some kind of hip hop dancer or something) and deserves a better movie for showcasing that hot bod. Movie is almost 2 hours long and has less than five minutes of action. No titties either. Skip it.

Saw a preview for some Asian romcom starring that racist hotty from Fresh Off The Boat and Jesus Christ I didn't know true irritation until I saw this thing. There's a bleach-blonde Asian girl in here who talks like she's fucking black. I shit you not. It's so unbelievable I still can't believe it's real. I didn't get much sleep so my hope is I hallucinated it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:59 pm

She's Algerian, not French.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!