Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 pm

I know I'm the guy who loves Disney Star Wars and all, and I thought the Clone Wars shows were both decent enough, but goddamn, this is stupid.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:59 pm

It's a desperate reactionary "apology" to those who criticized Solo, TLJ, TFA, and all the shit Lucasfilm have been spewing for so long.
I actually agree with Rushy on this. Clone Wars is dead and done. It didn't need another season, but Jizzney wants to pretend as though they care for the fandom and pump out one last hurrah for a series they cancelled after they bought out Lucasfilm and made Rebels.
Also, lel:
https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/19/1759 ... ave-filoni
According to StarWars.com, the show will return with a new season of 12 additional episodes via Disney’s direct-to-consumer streaming service
>streaming service exclusive
>only 12 episodes

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:08 am

From what I understand, those are based on the scripts for episodes for the last season they never got to make back then, so hopefully it will be done and over with after those 12.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:08 am

Bet Disney will cheap out on the CG tho, out of spite.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Guarantee you Maul is in those new episodes.

Also, I'll bet they were planning on bringing Qi'ra back in Ep. 9 before Soylo flopped. Might still. Shared universe bitch.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm

There's something people are talking about on Twitter where James Gunn said that Star Wars fans needed therapy, but then apparently these fans dug up his old tweets where he made tons of jokes about rape and pedophilia. All the tweets had been deleted by the time I found out about it, though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Also, I'll bet they were planning on bringing Qi'ra back in Ep. 9 before Soylo flopped. Might still. Shared universe bitch.
Probably planned to bring the character back with an older actress, while the original actress gets to play Han's half-blood daughter.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:08 am
Bet Disney will cheap out on the CG tho, out of spite.
Flash animation with most of the voice actors replaced. That would be peak kino.

And I guess those new episodes would be a good opportunity to kill off Asaji, before she appears in some garbage live-action movie.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm
There's something people are talking about on Twitter where James Gunn said that Star Wars fans needed therapy, but then apparently these fans dug up his old tweets where he made tons of jokes about rape and pedophilia. All the tweets had been deleted by the time I found out about it, though.
Just like that Bully Hunter lady who threw around homophobic slurs and jokes during a livestream. These people think they're high and mighty because they've seen the rainbow light, yet they aren't even aware that their skeletons aren't so much hidden in their closet as much as they are lying on their front lawn.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Wasnt James Gugg a Troma guy? How could he not make jokes about rape a pedophilia.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:00 pm
Probably planned to bring the character back with an older actress, while the original actress gets to play Han's half-blood daughter.
If they want an old actress they should just keep the one they have.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 pm
Wasnt James Gugg a Troma guy? How could he not make jokes about rape a pedophilia.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
If they want an old actress they should just keep the one they have.
I would just put a streak of gray in her hair and call it a day. Is there an older chick who looks anything like Dragon Girl?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
And I guess those new episodes would be a good opportunity to kill off Asaji, before she appears in some garbage live-action movie.
She already died in the first Clone Wars series, didn't she? I remember Anakin pounding at her with a lightsaber till she fell into some bottomless chasm.
Kugelfisch wrote: