Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

If George is still on his quest to destroy every copy of the Holiday Special, I'd be more than willing to help him destroy every copy of the OT on the planet as well. I mean setting the negatives on fire and shit. Fuck it, it's all trash and irrevocably ruined.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:51 pm

Didn't he claim to ruin the negatives for the OT anyway so that he could re-edit them with shitty special effects?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:47 pm

He said they were damaged in places forcing him to use new CG effects to cover it, like that Jawa riding the horse thing in Mos Espa.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Yeah, lol, it's poisoned beyond repair. The Last Jedi sealed the deal for sure. But, it's still a fantastic comedy.
The Marvel shit, though, each one will still rake in cash and be defended by online Marxists, so never-ending Star Wars for everyone!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:33 am

I need to visit this thread more, I'm missing some spicy ASS drama.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 pm
Yeah, lol, it's poisoned beyond repair. The Last Jedi sealed the deal for sure. But, it's still a fantastic comedy.
The well was poisoned the moment they decided to do more than 3 movies and extend the "universe" as if it was some kind of Star Trek saga that could infinitely expand and say bizarre stories about space hippies and tried to deny it was Space Wizard of Oz with Space Dungeons and Dragons : Kurosawa edition. It's an unfortunate truth...I'd still keep the OT I had on tapes and the SNES trilogy game, those deserve to exist at least.

What makes my head spin is how ou can have sperges go on narrating 2 hour videos about how Bioware and Obsidian changed the face of Star Wars with characters like some old bat who wields two light sabers and a kimono-wearing librarian waifu or something. What kind of autism do you need to engross yourself in something like that beyond wanting to swing a laser sword and throw people around?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:22 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:24 pm
Please show me where I was wrong. I never was.
Wtf are you even babbling about? Im defending a man beast you called nigger??
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:35 pm
Why was I ridiculed for saying this was a tranny a few weeks earlier then?

Also that thing is indian/dutch with 90% more dutch looks. Without make up she looks white, and the ingame model of iden versio is even whitewashed a bit compared to her skin color in those photos. I played the entire campaign and not one second I thought I was playing a colored character, her voice is white too.

Calling this black is ridiculous, in that case 95% of the netherlands is black I guess....

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Are you drunk kugel???
Always.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
You called me black and I said I was white. Nothing more nothing less, and Im on drugs? Rofl get your head straight.
>black
I called you a nigger. Because you are a nigger. Not the first time I called you one, not the first time I was right about it either. You said you were white, but you're not. I was even giving you the benefit of doubt of only being a half-nigger mischling. But going into an all out defence for some tranny nigger makes me rethink that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:33 am

Some whites are so fucking dumb that they qualify as honorary niggers.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:08 am

assisaniggerassisaniggerassisanigger.exe
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:51 am

ah saying someone who isnt black isnt black is somehow "defending". You are beyond retarded dude, even more proven by the fact im indeed white but you are so sick in the head it must somehow be impossible.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine