Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:25 am

At least I can solace in that fact that I'm starting to forget dumb shit from the prequels.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:57 am

I hope there will be long and in-depth explanation about the importance of midichlorians in RoS. I also hope, since they're bringing all the old characters back to cash in with muh nostalgia, they bring back Vader/Anakin so he can overcome his hatred for sand. That'll be satisfying end for Vader's story arc.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:47 am

Midi-Chlorians have too much biotruth baggage. The Force of Current Year is a social construct.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:16 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:57 pm
Lucas would have filmed that shit exactly as written
I'd say that depends on who he'd have direct the movie. I think he'd have been more ready to take advice this time around. In the end we'll never truly know. I'd have prefered a full on Lucas train wreck over the bland Disney femshit anyway. :lol:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:57 pm
Anything's possible, of course, but I think the fact that Disney totally threw his outline out to instead do a soft remake of the original Star Wars gives us an indication of whether or not they ever plan to use his material
Fucking Disney thought his ideas were shit. Fucking Disney
Instead they threw the entire EU out of canon and rip parts of it out to repurpose it. If they haven't used Lucas' shitty ideas, they'll eventually include at least some of it in some way. They are creatively bankrupt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:16 am
I'd say that depends on who he'd have direct the movie. I think he'd have been more ready to take advice this time around.
He thinks his prequels are brilliant. He thinks everything he does is brilliant. He probably would have directed it himself, or else gotten a 'yes man' like he did with Return of the Jedi.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:16 am
In the end we'll never truly know. I'd have prefered a full on Lucas train wreck over the bland Disney femshit anyway. :lol:
The film would have made a billion dollars (even if whoever made it had to spend that much on promotion anyway) either way. I'd rather a bland, forgettable blockbuster than one that'll have cunts going on and on for ages about how it's really deep and you just don't understand it, and how everyone only hates it because of RLM.

There's also no guarantee that Lucas' film, if he'd made it, wouldn't have been wokeshit. He played the racism card when Red Tails bombed and he's newly married to a black woman.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:21 pm
he's newly married to a black woman.
>Get rich
>Be a celebrity

<Marry an old dindu

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 pm

I honestly thought he was gay.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
There's also no guarantee that Lucas' film, if he'd made it, wouldn't have been wokeshit. He played the racism card when Red Tails bombed and he's newly married to a black woman.
His whole promotion for Poc Tails was about muh racism, claiming about how nobody at Hollywood would let him make the movie, or some shit about the movie being the first with so much Wakanda in it.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:33 pm

Thing is they'd made a TV movie about the Tuskegee Airmen with Laurence Fishburne, Cuba Gooding Jr, Andre Braugher among others, that was so successful on television that HBO actually decided to do a few theatre screenings as well.

Lucas was just assmad because his movie was shit. As usual
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:37 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
His whole promotion for Poc Tails was about muh racism, claiming about how nobody at Hollywood would let him make the movie, or some shit about the movie being the first with so much Wakanda in it.
Didn't he fire the director of Red Tails partway through, also?