Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am

What's weird is everyone gave Kirk shit about not being a proper officer when Spock was banging a cadet and letting her use her vagina to order him around.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am
What's weird is everyone gave Kirk shit about not being a proper officer when Spock was banging a cadet and letting her use her vagina to order him around.
Yes, just one of many, many, many retarded things about J.J. Trek and the moronic Bat Robot crew.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:30 am

The fact that they all went from cadets to their roles in TOS in like one day was perhaps THE dumbest thing in that film.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 am

Remember when they punished Kirk not by putting him in the brig, but by marooning him on Hoth because the script needed him to be there to meet Spock? That was fucking retarded.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 am
That was fucking retarded.
Not as retarded as them using Leonard Nimoy in both films to plug the plot holes in their shitty scripts. Thank god for Leonard that he died because otherwise hack Abrams would have him do that forever.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Not as retarded as them using Leonard Nimoy in both films to plug the plot holes in their shitty scripts. Thank god for Leonard that he died because otherwise hack Abrams would have him do that forever.
:lol: We would add 100 pages to this thread if we pointed out every retarded aspect of J.J. Trek.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:45 pm
Actually, now that I think of it, the one thing I would be interested in seeing is how Pike got all fucked up. They have to, right? Even if it doesn't make sense timeline wise(Kirk took over directly from Pike)
And then Discovery's woke female Captain takes over the Enterprise.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:58 am

This looks like dogshit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 am

>Quality humor
>Voices that are totally not annoying
>Cel-Shading that wasn't present in the previous shows and looks oversaturated as fuck

This will be "fun". Clone Wars at least filled out a (potentially) interesting period of time that the prequel trilogy largely skipped over, Rebels had muh nostalgia, clores to various Clone Wars characters, and the Rebellion acting like straight-up terrorists... but Resistance? Who the fuck cares? Why should you care?

The best the show could do is explain how exactly shit hit the fan between the old and the new trilogy, but that would basically be admitting that the new trilogy fucked up big time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 pm

For Star Trek, the newest show and the JJ movies don't bother me. They are Trek just in name and that's it. I'm not a superfan in the first place but since they don't even care, why should I?
It's a lot like a band that's missing most or the most important members of the original group. Or like a car company like Opel that was bought up and is now nothing more than the name rights. I don't get mad about those putting out shit or stuff that "ruins" things from before.

Voyager and Enterprise at least tried, felt like Star Trek and weren't complete garbage. Many bad episodes isn't something unusual for any ST series. Especially TNG is guilty of that with the first two seasons being almost entirely bad. I always cut ST some slack because they either eventually find their rhythm or are at least trying to.
Discovery won't because it's made in bad faith to begin with.

I don't understand taking up a brand like ST and then just acting spiteful and hostile towards it. What's the point of that? It's the same with the Disney SW but not quite as drastic in the latter's case. Why be so resentful of the movies and shows that came before? That's the mentality of somebody with an inferiority complex, not of someone that just wants to tell a good story or have fun doing so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!