Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
CuckTurdginson

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:08 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:52 pm
Out of morbid curiousity, I once clicked on Mauler's review of Black Panther (I enjoy watching people rip MCU flicks to shreds), and the 5 minutes I watched were like CinemaSins mixed with severe autism; he kept rambling on and on about how unrealistic everything is, and he was less than 10 minutes into the movie. There's a fine line between pointing out inconsistencies within a film (for instance, Mr. Plinkett's prequel reviews raise tons of legitimate criticisms) and being an autistic nitpicker, and Mauler is the ultimate example of autistic nitpicking. I have no idea how people can watch this guy attack a blockbuster flick for being unrealistic for 4+ hours.
His livestreams are even longer. Dude takes a slam dunk idea like shitting on Blob Chipman and makes it unwatchable.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Is Mauler that jackass that does 11-hour-long streams?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 pm

11 hour streams with furfags and any e-celeb with something to say doesn't say anything.
Does he do pooperchat reads? They must last like five hours an episode.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:24 pm
11 hour streams with furfags and any e-celeb with something to say doesn't say anything.
Does he do pooperchat reads? They must last like five hours an episode.
as far as I know, yes. They mostly ramble during those streams.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:52 pm
Out of morbid curiousity, I once clicked on Mauler's review of Black Panther (I enjoy watching people rip MCU flicks to shreds), and the 5 minutes I watched were like CinemaSins mixed with severe autism; he kept rambling on and on about how unrealistic everything is, and he was less than 10 minutes into the movie. There's a fine line between pointing out inconsistencies within a film (for instance, Mr. Plinkett's prequel reviews raise tons of legitimate criticisms) and being an autistic nitpicker, and Mauler is the ultimate example of autistic nitpicking. I have no idea how people can watch this guy attack a blockbuster flick for being unrealistic for 4+ hours.
Yeah, he's not very good at what he does. Between the 11 hour livestreams with furfags and the long autism videos, he loves to put out shit content.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:21 pm

I've said it before but its a shame Mauler came up in the age of streaming, where lazy friend simulators reign supreme. I see a place for (good) edited spergefests that last for hours.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:05 am

When Mauler was in school, someone should've beaten "brevity is the soul of wit" into his skull. I would bet when he was assigned a 2 page essay, he handed in a 20 page monstrosity. Anyway, there's no good reason to spend several hours nitpicking a film to death. Even that dogfucker Adam realizes that you should keep your autism constrained to less than 2 hours; his review of an entire season of The Walking Dead is about 1 hour and 45 minutes long. Compare and contrast that to Mauler's 5 hour long review of The Force Awakens.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:21 pm
I've said it before but its a shame Mauler came up in the age of streaming, where lazy friend simulators reign supreme. I see a place for (good) edited spergefests that last for hours.
His first couple of videos were that way. I watched him when he literally had 300 views on his videos, or less. I thought his videos were promising at first. I didn't agree with everything he said and his videos were still much too long, but that's fine. He could have evolved his craft and become another Joseph Anderson or MatthewMitosis.

But it didn't work out that way. He went down the stream friend simulator path with those furfags and he's never coming back. I can't even say he's wrong. He's "wrong" in the sense his videos are all shit now, but he's not wrong to go where the money is. Same reason we don't really shit on Doge Walker all that much anymore.

And the long-form edited spergefests are already becoming an oversaturated genre. Just go type in "[name of video game] Retrospective" into youtube and you'll see what I mean. There are a lot of guys like Liam Triforce out there who you've probably never heard of, posting shit-tons of long-ass videos about how some old game is a masterpiece because *insert 3 hours of sperging here.*
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:05 am
When Mauler was in school, someone should've beaten "brevity is the soul of wit" into his skull.
That is why I hate his fans. They think he is sooooooooooo smart.... just because his videos are long for some reason that makes him smart? And then I tell em "if he was actually smart he wouldnt need all that time to explain things or get to the point, he is just milking you rtards..." of course then they cry or never respond again.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:30 pm

He's smart because he called a handful of obviously shit flicks bad.