Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:01 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm
The theory is we'll get an Episode 9 trailer on Highlander Endgame but I'm suspicious they're planning on pushing the movie back until 2020. It's that big a clusterfuck.
Highlander Endgame? The 2000 movie tying in the show and movies? The fuck??
That's the bit!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:01 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:03 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:06 pm
The theory is we'll get an Episode 9 trailer on Highlander Endgame but I'm suspicious they're planning on pushing the movie back until 2020. It's that big a clusterfuck.
Highlander Endgame? The 2000 movie tying in the show and movies? The fuck??
That's the bit!
There's probably only six people on the planet that actually remember that movie.
I'd forgotten the title of it myself. That movie felt like the "Star Trek Generations" of the Highlander franchise in every sense, and just as crappy.

My "favorite" part is when the villain calls all his minions to a banquet and he just cuts their heads off one by one and they just stand there like they're retarded and let him do it.
It's like someone said, "Shouldn't we choreograph a badass fight sequence here?"
And the director said, "Nah. That would take too much effort."
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:10 am

I'm one of those six, apparently.

Methinks they weren't particularly right in the head to begin with, what with like a dozen of them hanging out with this batshit bloke who already has the highest power level in the world (in a movie were this meant he was effectively invincible).

Star Trek Generations is an apt comparison, since Connor does go down somewhat like a little bitch, used as sacrifice for Duncan to increase his power level for the final boss.

Never having watched Highlander 3, I was also very confused about the continuity of the whole thing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Endgame is such a 2000 movie. It's so cheap and Eurotrashy that you can just look at a still frame of it and know exactly when it was made. On a side note, lame-ass Faith is actually a billionaire now or something through marriage. Insane.

Supposedly there's a remake of Highlander still in the works but they've been trying to reboot it since 2007 and I'm sure nobody cares.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:40 pm

how did they keep getting the guy playing Connor back?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Sexy French Euros, I guess. He was married to Sophie Marceau then went blind from porking her non-stop for like a year. I'm sure we'll end up with some PG-13 Luc Besson-produced affair starring Young Magneto with an all hip-hop soundtrack.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:10 am
Never having watched Highlander 3, I was also very confused about the continuity of the whole thing.
Seeing Highlander 3 wouldn't have helped with that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:30 pm

And I'm not even surprised about that. This franchise has worse continuity than James Bond.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Highlander 3 was amazing. Mario Van Peebles has dredds and eats condoms and is a magician. The final duel is set to Dr. Feelgood, and that Cucknadian whore from Crash shows her tits in a sex scene right out of Cinemax After Dark.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Highlander 3 was amazing. Mario Van Peebles has dredds and eats condoms... that Cucknadian whore from Crash shows her tits in a sex scene right out of Cinemax After Dark.
I saw that movie in the $1 theater when it came out with a bunch of my friends and none of that stuff was in there. They cut it for a PG-13. Then my friend rented the VHS and showed it to his conservative Christian dad and it was the R-Rated Euro version with all those scenes back in. :lol:
お前はもう死んでいる。