Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Tbh, the most likely explanation and the one they should've gone with is that Shmi straight-up lied to Qui-Gon so he'd think Anakin was special enough to take off Tatooine.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:00 am

That would've been the funniest "fuck you" to George. Hell, they should've done it. I've always hated the space Jesus bullshit that George put in the prequels.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 am

But that was one of the few things that actually made sense. The chosen one, the one to bring balance to the Force - by bringing back the Sith.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:34 am

Rumor is Cheese Larson is going to be Mara Jade on Mandalorian and she'll be Ahsoka's girlfriend. I want this so bad.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:06 am

I wonder if Mara Jade grabs her tentacles like reins when she pegs her doggy-style.
Rushy wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:49 pm
Tbh, the most likely explanation and the one they should've gone with is that Shmi straight-up lied to Qui-Gon so he'd think Anakin was special enough to take off Tatooine.
I'd say it's pretty obvious that Shmi was too ashamed to admit that there isn't a single penis in the Outer Rim that didn't cum inside her at least once.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:20 am
But that was one of the few things that actually made sense. The chosen one, the one to bring balance to the Force - by bringing back the Sith.
It would've been some nice delicious irony, but George says balance is in fact the absence of the Sith and their unbalancing ways.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:21 pm

So apparently he forgot how these movies constantly talk about the two sides of the Force.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
You're thinking too logically to understand George's retardation. The man said that Anakin brought balance to the force by killing off Sheev. In other words, the force was balanced by wiping out the last remnants of the Sith and having the Jedi be the dominant force users in the galaxy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
It would've been some nice delicious irony, but George says balance is in fact the absence of the Sith and their unbalancing ways.
Which really doesn't make sense. Anakin bringing balance to the force does, when you consider before Anakin the Sith were all but extinct and the Jedi were a dominant force in the galaxy. At the end of the prequels there was just 2 Sith and 2 Jedi remaining (before all the shit-ass retcons). Always felt very "balanced" to me at that point.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Unless you count the EU, were dozens of Jedi survived and Palpy had his own little army of evil Force users who didn't count as real Sith because of that silly rule the Sith had about how they can technically only ever call two of them Sith, excep they have always had a fuckton more than two so they're hypocritical idiots and I'm probably thinking way harder about all of this than the writers and Oh Madoka please help me I'm scared.
-Yours Truly