Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 4:00 pm

lol you faggots tricked me into posting that in the Star Wars thread.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 31, 2021 4:40 pm

Don't point out the obvious.
But your reference to Hidden Figure gave me an idea: What if the moon landing was both faked and not-faked, the landing cleverly re-shot with white astronauts to hide the terrible truth that the first human on the moon was a woman of color?!

Come on, Hollywood, I know you can do it. I even give you a free explanation as a bonus (they used black woman as the actual astronauts because they were deemed more disposable in case shit hits the fan).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 5:08 pm

Then there was that movie about the moon landing with Ryan Gosling where they removed the American flag. Yeah, the communists are really bothered by the moon landing, space travel and NASA

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2021 6:07 pm

Moon landing wasnt even real and they're still triggered by it, just like the hall of cost.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 31, 2021 6:15 pm

Wasn't Hidden Figures about mathematicians who worked at NASA and not a "the first astronauts were black women" type thing? I didn't see it.

NASA movies peaked in 1983 anyway - nothing anyone does will be as good as The Right Stuff.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 31, 2021 6:58 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Wasn't Hidden Figures about mathematicians who worked at NASA and not a "the first astronauts were black women" type thing? I didn't see it.
You are not mistaken. I was just theorizing about the next step of evolution in this genre.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:16 am

Should've called it "Floyd I" instead.

Also: (Though if we're lucky, this actually only applys to the toy packaging. Because kids are apparently too dumb to know what the ship is called & the name's too "problematic")
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:53 am

Not to be a turbonerd, but in the EU books the ships were slaved to computers and things and could be operated remotely.

I'm still waiting for Gina to be replaced in old episodes of the Mandalorian like that Me Too dude was in Army of the Dead.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:06 am

I hope any scene with her is instead replaced by a black screen explaining to use that one of the actors featured in the footage has been unpersoned.
-Yours Truly