Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:38 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:58 pm
Thrawn and the Imperial Remnents need to show up and kick Edgo Ren's ass all the way back to the unknown region.
Not gonna happen. The guy got defeated by space whales with hyperdrive capabilities in their assholes back in Rebels. He's already been bastardized by Filoni, and I don't wanna see him further raped by the Sequel Trilogy.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 pm

I give zero fucks about Thrawn, so I'm all too happy to see him show up for like five minutes Phasma-style and then get chopped to pieces by Rey. Would be funny to see the fandom's reaction
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Thrawn and the Imperial Remnents need to show up and kick Edgo Ren's ass all the way back to the unknown region.
Thrawn's just Rey with a penis. OMG, guize, he looked at ALL of the art and now he's an unstoppable badass!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:51 pm
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Thrawn's just Rey with a penis. OMG, guize, he looked at ALL of the art and now he's an unstoppable badass!
God forbid a military leader study his enemies culture and demonstrate compitence beyond simply having a vagina.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:33 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:38 pm
That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of pathetic creature you are, if you are on the same wavelength as that waste of air even you know there must be something wrong.
plot twist: I've actually been Rob all this time
No matter how low you are on the DHI pecking order, you’ll always outrank ASS. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 am
Rushy wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:33 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:38 pm
That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of pathetic creature you are, if you are on the same wavelength as that waste of air even you know there must be something wrong.
plot twist: I've actually been Rob all this time
No matter how low you are on the DHI pecking order, you’ll always outrank ASS. :lol:
Guestposting outranks ASS
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:49 pm
God forbid a military leader study his enemies culture and demonstrate compitence beyond simply having a vagina.
Thrawn is guilty of cultural appropriation, making him worse than Palpatine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:49 pm
Thrawn is guilty of cultural appropriation, making him worse than Palpatine.
Haha! I got that joke. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:51 pm
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Timothy Zahn is a fine young adult author, but that's the important distinction here: young adult. His stories often show a lack of complexity and character depth as a consequence of his intended audience (I assume.) People rate his star wars stuff highly because it is better than the other bilge in the EU. But I've read his novels (both star wars and original) and they all share that same easy, convenient plotting. Bad guys are just "bad" and good guys are just "good." Stories are simple chases or macguffin hunts.

I think Thrawn was a device Zahn used because he needed a way for the Empire to be a threat again. So he made the new republic incompetent and the fleet remnants from the empire hyper-competent. Same way he invented a race of super assassins who worked for the empire. Same way he invented Force-blocking SLOTHS.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:10 pm

That Mauler furryfucker is seriously doing a 15 hour analysis on TFA....

How utterly pointless and dumb. He is just stretching his content to milk his followers he already made excuses on why it has to be this long which are all nonsense.

One shouldnt need more than 1 hour to explain why TFA is bad, or when one wants to discuss everything wrong with it indepth maybe 5 hours tops. 15 hours is just insane
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine