Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:31 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:08 am
Dude pistol whipped a pregnant woman. Just once I'd like to see one of these Marxist idiots respond to that.
Who, Hamill or Saint George? Neither one would surprise me.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dude pistol whipped a pregnant woman. Just once I'd like to see one of these Marxist idiots respond to that.
Fentanyl will be back, again and again. To create more ghosts.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:33 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:51 am
But Vader was the black one :thinking:
And before he became Vader*, he got mad and choked his wife. Yes, Vader is very fitting.

* Technically I guess he was called Darth Vader at this point, but from my "certain point of view", he wasn't because he didn't have the costume and was still a whiny little bitch.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:46 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:33 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who, Hamill or Saint George? Neither one would surprise me.
Reminder that Mark Hamill (along with the rest of his family) tried to pressure his loser son's thot girlfriend to abort his multi-racial grandchild because his son (who was in his 40s) wasn't ready to settle down yet and the Hamills didn't feel like being financially responsible for taking care of it. Ironically, this is one instance where Planned Parenthood prevented a baby from being killed. After the Hamills had convinced her to go to PP to get an abortion, the employee that was talking to her about it got the feeling that the abortion wasn't her idea and talked her out of going through with it. (That's her version of events, of course. But as far as I know, nobody from Mark Hamill's side ever commented on it.)

This is a video of the baby. You can decide if you think it looks like it could be related to Mark Hamill's son.

(Do you think Mark Hamill was waving his hand around saying, "You WILL abort this baby"?)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:01 am

Perhaps. But better don't get it close to him, lest he tries to Force Choke it.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:33 am
* Technically I guess he was called Darth Vader at this point, but from my "certain point of view", he wasn't because he didn't have the costume and was still a whiny little bitch.
Basic tokusatsu logic. You just don't use the hero name pre-henshin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:15 am

Some Lucasfilm / EA guy is getting MeToo'ed. Don't know if he actually did anything because these women can never just get to the damned point and instead write an entire novel, so I got bored and didn't read the whole thing.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:15 am

Wtf does he actually do? His job description is an essay that boils down to "great at relationships".

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:18 am

Read through it and it's typical faggy bullshit. Ex claims rape because she doesn't like him now so he must have used magic to force her to fuck him during their relationship. Bunch of soys who proudly call themselves SIMPs say he's career driven and was mean to them sometimes. Gasp!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 am

He probably waved his hand in front of her and said "You want to have sex with me".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:06 pm

I'm intrigued by this rumor that Doomcock is pushing that Lucasfilm/Disney is looking to retcon the "sequel trilogy" out of the canon via some Time Warp cosmic bullshit called The Veil of the Force introduced in the "Star Wars: Rebels" animated series. According to the masked man and his "sources", the adventures of Rey and Finn and Poe and Rose Tico will eventually be treated as an alternate timeline thing.

It's interesting, but I don't buy it yet. The ship has sailed when it comes to an OG Star Wars reunion. Mark Hamill strikes me as someone who'd be down for whatever, but Carrie Fisher is gone and the 103-year-old Harrison Ford is over Han Solo (maybe an extra fat payday could bring him back for more than one scene).

Plus, the sequel trilogy has enough defenders that it seems like a huge risk to pretend like they never happened. It's also just confusing.

I don't envy the people in charge of saving the "Star Wars" franchise. It's been wrecked pretty good.